89 T-Bird w/ mods part out...everything must go!!!

LightEMup

Ok, finally brought the car home since it wouldn't sell......it's navy blue exterior as well as the interior, all the options.

Mods:
Ken Wagner custom double IC with custom end tanks (works very well)
SCP fresh air intake system
taylor wires (50 miles on them)
B&M ripper shifter
Manifold back 2.25" 3" 2.25" exhaust w/ magnaflow resenator and highflow cats
94/95 supercharger w/ 5% pulley

Let me know whatchya need, everythings gotta go!

On a side note too....the interior is in amazing shape, not a single stain or rip in the carpet or front/rear seats. Would make a great replacement. I use to work recon so they got extracted quite a few times.

Drop me a PM or email is wutangmunkyfu@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Here's a link to some pictures of the car, i think there's one or two of the intake and one of the intercooler, then a bunch of random interior and exterior pictures. http://www.putfile.com/lightemup
If anyone has a blue interior, this would be an awesome car to do an interior swap on, everything is in mint condition.

bubbaflaat said:
how much for the supercharger and intake? thanks boss
Askin 475.00 shipped for the blower w/pulley and plenum
and 175.00 shipped for the intake

If you get them both though i'll try and work out a package dealy sort of thing :)

The performance parts aren't the only things for sale, everything is going on the car.....it's going to the junk yard if nothin sells, need it gone.

Lots of stuff still for sale including the CAI, Wires, Shifter, 94/95 Blower w/ pulley, 89/93 blower, exhaust, and all the stock parts i have.....the SC is loaded with options, so it's got the JBL if anyone needs that. Let me know whatchya need, gotta get rid of everything!

I've got a wierd request

I'm looking for *both* sides of the high amp cooling fan plug (3 conductor). Before you junk it could you cut those off with about 6" of wire on each side?

If you've got the large 4 pin (?) connector for the ac system i'd take that too, not the ac clutch wire, a its larger connection further down by the compressor.

Would $15 shipped for all of that make it worth your while?

DMX said:
I've got a wierd request

I'm looking for *both* sides of the high amp cooling fan plug (3 conductor). Before you junk it could you cut those off with about 6" of wire on each side?

If you've got the large 4 pin (?) connector for the ac system i'd take that too, not the ac clutch wire, a its larger connection further down by the compressor.

Would $15 shipped for all of that make it worth your while?
Ummm.... If i can find those i can probably work something out haha. Where exactly are those cooling fan plugs located?

LightEMup said:
Ummm.... If i can find those i can probably work something out haha. Where exactly are those cooling fan plugs located?

On mine its approx 8 inches from the relay module, its basically what the cooling fan plugs into, mine got .......damaged during the last engine pull :)

I've got pics of it and the red ac plug attached, I hope that helps.

Thanks

Attachments

• Image 051.jpg
    Image 051.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Image 049.jpg
    Image 049.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Image 054.jpg
    Image 054.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 47
JBL Audio/trunk parts

Hey,
Do you have the complete amp/sub/bracket assembly in the trunk, and if so how much? Just bought a nice-looking '92 SC with JBL, but someone took out complete trunk setup and left 2 wiring harness/connectors, which I assume are for this. ABS assembly & bracket are still there. Also, the stock radio will not hold any memory when ignition is shut off. i.e. everytime I start, have to change to FM, program clock & stations or set manually. Radio often just has static until it warms up in the morning, and cassette doesn't work very well. Don't know how much of the radio problems are from having parts missing, or if it is just tired. How's your radio, and price, please?

thanks for any info!

Dennis Grant
'92 SC 71,000
'92 Sport ~ 330,000
'60 Hardtop

P.S. Do you have any pics of assembly and/or parts listing? Manual just mentions subwoofer, but have seen amps for sale separately, so don't know exactly what I'm missing.
P.P.S. jack?

Last edited:
Back