92-95 exhaust tubing (narrow tank) and Magnaflow resonator for sale

1FSTBRD

I'd got the wrong exhaust pipes (I have the wider gas tank), so these ones (narrow gas tank) don't fit. Brand new out of the box, uninstalled, 2.5" true dual aluminized steel pipe. $125 usd.

Magnaflow stainless steel resonator with x pipe--dual 2.5" in, dual 2.5" out. $85 usd, new in box, uninstalled.

Will sell both for $200, usd.

Tyler.SC1990

Exhaust Tubing

Hi there, I was curious if any part of the exhaust would be usable on the exhaust of a '90 Super Coupe or if none of it was useable with the wide gas tank. P

no164ford

You do know a gas tank from any newer T-bird, Mark VIII or Cougar will fit right in your car you can pick one up at a junk yard for a few bucks

1FSTBRD

Yeah, I was thinking of that, but here's the thing--with the Dynomax Ultraflos installed, it has a really nice rumble and tone that I'm not sure that I want to mess with.....it's about as loud as I'd want to go. The guy that had the car before me had deleted the cats and did his own downtubes without that awful 90 degree elbow, so it should flow pretty well.

elanoresc

I got dynomax ultra flos with dynomax res and late model 2.5 pipes sounds great get adapter for ultra flos weld them on new pipes and have a kick a$$ exhaust