93 SC 5 Speed

Bobby A

Thunderbird SC has 88 thousand org miles on it and is a 2 owner car. Mechanically the car is very sound and has new paint,tint and tires. The interior need some TLC however. The org owner took the aftermarket cd player with him so it need a radio and the drivers seat is a bit torn but not to bad. The seats could use a good steam clean. Was going to restore the whole thing but time and money has put a stop to that. Will not take to much to make it show ready or can be a great daily now. All stock except a cold air intake. Thanks. Asking 3000 for it i paid 2000 for it and have put 1700 into it so far. 702-340-5061

bluesc006_zpse48ee0dc.jpg
bluesc018_zpsfebe8fca.jpg
bluesc015_zps7eed6852.jpg
bluesc016_zps9701441f.jpg
bluesc007_zps3236c327.jpg

I know you put an area code but I'm lazy and just going to guess based on the landscape I the pictures....the southwest...perhaps Arizona?

What part of Vegas? I'm in NW - Cheyenne/215 area. I've got my neighbor hooked, might be interested.

What part of Vegas? I'm in NW - Cheyenne/215 area. I've got my neighbor hooked, might be interested.

I'm right at Eastern and Serene. Last week i added a new BM ripper shifter and reduced the price to 2800. Thanks for the interest.

That 93

I want A 94 Again But may Take That off your Hands is the Title Good?
Can I have some one come by and Take a look ?
Will it make the drive back to California ?

I want A 94 Again But may Take That off your Hands is the Title Good?
Can I have some one come by and Take a look ?
Will it make the drive back to California ?

Title is clear and yes come and look and drive if you like and will make it to and from California many times.

Clean title Good

look I'm not there now but i got family there I'm Coming Nov 8th For my B-Day
But I would like to Have one of my Brothers come take a look And if so Ill Send Them money
could you email contact info so we can do this jcbnotary@yahoo.com:D

look I'm not there now but i got family there I'm Coming Nov 8th For my B-Day
But I would like to Have one of my Brothers come take a look And if so Ill Send Them money
could you email contact info so we can do this jcbnotary@yahoo.com:D

Yes have a family member come check it out if you would like. Best way to reach me is by cell at 702-340-5061. Thanks.

Back