94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenums

Ok new list as it stands for the brand new 94/95 MP Plenums,

1. Rotaryeccentric
2. Tom Cannon
3. Pock1

Ride control?
Jludorf?

You guys still want one? Any other takers?

Guys I have a couple people up here that wanted a plenum so to help out I am getting 5 plenums from Charles. So if anybody else wants this will be your best opportunity and you will get a better price too. If any other Canadians want one I might be able to help save some brokerage costs bring them in with my order.

John Ludorf

Last edited:
We now have six signed up for the 94/95 Intake Plenum group purchase thanks to our friends in Canada. We will keep the signup period open until July 31, at that point we will order the castings. So now is the time to sign up by placing your deposit to purchase one of these rare items, in all likelihood this opportunity will not occur again.

Charles

I'm in!!! Just paid my deposit!

Come on guys, this opportunity doesn't come up very often! Charles said he's up to 7 orders now. 3 more and the price goes down!!!

I can 't figure out how to make a desposit. I'm in for one or two, what ever it takes to makes it to the lower price

I can 't figure out how to make a desposit. I'm in for one or two, what ever it takes to makes it to the lower price

There might be a website glitch with some browsers, another guy had a issue also. Give me a call on 971-226-9006 and I'll take your info over the phone. I'm at the shop now so this would be a good time.

Cheers,
Charles

Just placed a order for two. Thanks Charles !

Thanks to Falcon and all the brave souls that went before we now have 11 deposits, the price is reduced to $435!! Who knows when we will make of these if ever so now it the time to pick up one.

If you have problems with the website give me a call.

Charles

Back