95 Pearl 5 spd For Sale-New Mexico

BJB

Time to sell my 95, I'm the second owner and had it since 2000. It has 98,300 original miles on it, never wrecked -rebuilt -or heavily modified. It's a pristine original with minor mods. It has all the options except for the sunroof and cell phone. The interior is cloth/leather gray that is without any wear or blemishes. Before I bought it from a retiree in Arizona, it was stock with no mods. Here's the particulars:

*ZR Motorsports air intake added
*BBK 70mm Throttle Body added
*Vortech 73mm mass air flow sensor added
*Custom high flow mandrel bent exhaust w/low flow cats added (resonators removed
*Tires replaced 5K miles ago with Yokohama 235/60 - 16's
*Steel engine pulleys replaced factory plastic pulley's
*Factory premium sound with Ford trunk mounted CD changer (comes with Ford instruction manual)
*All fluids changed out to synthetic upon my purchase
*Oil used has been Mobile 1 every 3,000 miles

All the original factory parts that were changed out come with the car. I'll also throw in the factory bra/hood deflector and custom car cover, as well as a "Ripper Shifter" I bought that turns out to be the wrong model (trade it or sell it to get the correct one). The car has been stored either in the garage or under the car cover since I got it, the original owner always had it garaged. There are no leaks or seeps anywhere, and no the head gasket has not been changed out. Everything works as new, the exterior shows the benefits of always being under cover. There are the usual minor road chip dings as well as a couple of chips above the gas tank from something, all have been "touch up painted". The windows are 40% tinted but the rear window tint causes some wavy distortions that don't bother me but someone else may be annoyed. Since the intake mods 5 years ago, the check engine light comes on every now and then during low revs for about 15 seconds, then goes out. I also caught the passenger side rear view mirrow on a garage door a few years back, resulting in a hairline crack of the housing and bending of the mounting. I rebent it into place and live with the crack, but I did buy a new housing I've never installed that would need painted (it's plain white) I'll throw in.

Bottom line is I've put 23,000 miles on this car over 5 years and can't justify keeping it around taking up space and sucking down insurance/registration fees. Price is $4,500 with all the accessories listed, or make me an offer. Pics are available. Thanks for looking.

Any pictures?

Post a few pictures. Would you be willing to drive it half way to Columbus Ohio?

I'd be willing to do a day's drive, which would translate into about a 700 - 800 mile range or thereabouts.

Attachments

• MVC-031S.JPG
    MVC-031S.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 213
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 206
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 218
BJB said:
I'd be willing to do a day's drive, which would translate into about a 700 - 800 mile range or thereabouts.

SOLD ! Thanks Travis, I'm sure that the New Mexico Bird will enjoy North Dakota

Back