95 Super Coupe in search of a home .

Tbirdnutcase

I spent a good deal of money on the car when it developed a power steering leak . I was told by the shop it would not need a new power steerring pump .The line that leaked could not be replaced because it had sagging motor mounts .Those were replaced . And then there were two other components which ended up being replaced . And still there was something leaking . Well guess what . It ended up with a new power steering pump . All told , over a grand paid to the shop .They have since sold and just as well . I would never go back there . A few months later , somebody hit the car parked with a U Haul moving truck . Damage to a fender and the bumper and tore up a front tire .It was towed to a body shop here and a good deal of the damage is repaired .But the knuckle head I took it to , never finshed the work necessary to put the car back on the road .The odimetter shows about 135,000 but had stopped a few years back . I didn't drive it any great amount of miles . I would estimate it has 170,000 miles on it .It always passed California smog without a problem . The car sits outdoors neglected . I always changed the oil . It probably still runs fine . I also at the time of the power steering problem had them service the Super Charger .The AC and sunroof was working . The body has been sanded . I doubt the interior is in very good condition . I would hate to see it junked or donated to charity . I went to DMV and paid , I think about $180 to suspend any further registration fees . But the insurance payout resulted in a salvaged title . I paid the body shop my entire settlement as well as additional cash .Money down the drain at this point . I really can't take it somewhere else and continue with additional financial saga .The car is located in Sonoma county , CA . I would like to see it live on . If somebody has an interest , I would like to talk .

Tbirdnutcase

Important.... this is a 5 speed stick . I spent a good deal of money on the car when it developed a power steering leak . I was told by the shop it would not need a new power steerring pump .The line that leaked could not be replaced because it had sagging motor mounts .Those were replaced . And then there were two other components which ended up being replaced . And still there was something leaking . Well guess what . It ended up with a new power steering pump . All told , over a grand paid to the shop .They have since sold and just as well . I would never go back there . A few months later , somebody hit the car parked with a U Haul moving truck . Damage to a fender and the bumper and tore up a front tire .It was towed to a body shop here and a good deal of the damage is repaired .But the knuckle head I took it to , never finshed the work necessary to put the car back on the road .The odimetter shows about 135,000 but had stopped a few years back . I didn't drive it any great amount of miles . I would estimate it has 170,000 miles on it .It always passed California smog without a problem . The car sits outdoors neglected . I always changed the oil . It probably still runs fine . I also at the time of the power steering problem had them service the Super Charger .The AC and sunroof was working . As far as I know it's the original clutch but works . . The body has been sanded . I doubt the interior is in very good condition . I would hate to see it junked or donated to charity . I went to DMV and paid , I think about $180 to suspend any further registration fees . But the insurance payout resulted in a salvaged title . I paid the body shop my entire settlement as well as additional cash .Money down the drain at this point . I really can't take it somewhere else and continue with additional financial saga .The car is located in Sonoma county , CA . I would like to see it live on . If somebody has an interest , I would like to talk .