AAA Insurance

Nettlesd

Anyone here have AAA insurance? I'm asking because when I move my vehicles from storage to be able to drive them on the street, I must provide them with pictures of the vehicle. AAA says they need the pictures to verify no damage has occurred to the vehicle when reducing or adding coverage.

I'm just seeing if anyone else has to also do this when placing a vehicle in storage and out of storage.

not an issue here

I move cars and trucks in and out of storage all year long. I have never had to show pic's of anything except when I add something new and it has a fixed value... Good luck with that....Rich

With AAA Insurance, correct?

Ya, I think it's bogus as well. I've also never heard of any others with a different insurance company having to do it. Might be time to switch companies.

Might be a state/by/state requirement?

I move my Anny on/off storage insurance as a routine, and the only thing GEICO ever wants from me here in Oregon is to sign a statement for the state each time it goes on. Just took it off yesterday, now all I need is my repainted wheel back from the body shop.

You could be right on that. Never thought about it being something they do based on the state. It's just a real pain in the rear to provided photos twice (on and then off).

I have Haggerty and they require photos every few years. I just send them some low resolution Carlisle pictures and they are happy as all they want is to know that it is worth something. :cool:

I just keep mine insured year-round and I haven't had to send updated pictures to Grundy....only when 1st insured.

That would be fine but this is every time I move them from storage to be able to drive them and then vice versa. That's two times each year.

I've been with USAA for 37 years. With 4 SCs, I put all of my vehicles IN and OUT of storage status more than 20 times a year. USAA allows me to change policy online and no questions asked nor pictures provided. I thought of moving over to AAA as I have heard great things about their service...but, If I have to provide a photo every time, screw that. Guess it's USAA for Life.

Back