ABS Decal - Photo Needed

TwoTimeSC

Given what I've seen from most member's cars photos, this request is probably impossible to fill.

Does anyone have a decent resolution close-up photo of the ABS Decal that was stuck on the top of the '89-'9? brake fluid reservoir. I guess the adhesive Ford used was not quite up to par and the vast majority of them have fallen off years ago.

I'm looking to make a decent replica and need a good photo of one to start. It doesn't have to be perfect. (Photoshop is a wonderful thing!)

Post yours here or email me one at polyscroll@hotmail.com

Thanks!

See if these work for you. :)

Attachments

• ABSLabel1.jpg
    ABSLabel1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 115
  • ABSLabel2.jpg
    ABSLabel2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 61
That decal should read:
WARNING this unit could fail at any moment!!!!!
Ford does not service this system, GOOD LUCK!!!
:p :p :p

Sorry I could'nt resist. LOL!!! :D

I Bought Some

TwoTimeSC said:
Thanks for the pics and the website!
Looks like I'll just be ordering a few.

Paul

Paul,

I was about the first person to buy the repro decals from Jim Osborn. When I called, they weren't listed on their site yet, but said that they were just coming on line. I ordered 3. If you want to see a couple of photos, look at my member page (Jerry Davis - '89 SC). There are some engine shots on there. I can send you a close-up of the decal if you want.

Regards,

Jerry Davis

PS: You fixed two of my radios a while back. I'm the bulletproof packaging nut...

txsc said:
Paul,

I was about the first person to buy the repro decals from Jim Osborn. When I called, they weren't listed on their site yet, but said that they were just coming on line. I ordered 3. If you want to see a couple of photos, look at my member page (Jerry Davis - '89 SC). There are some engine shots on there. I can send you a close-up of the decal if you want.

Regards,

Jerry Davis

PS: You fixed two of my radios a while back. I'm the bulletproof packaging nut...

Hello Jerry!

Well, after George commented on the label reproductions, I ordered 3 as well. I temporarily put a printed-out copy on there but a true label would be far better. I checked-out your member page photos and all I can say is wow...I'm envious at how clean your SC is. I'm in the process of getting my recently aquired 35th 5-speed back to as close to new as I can get it. Still only about half way done with the underhood detailing and need to install a JBL audio system in it. (It came with the Base Audio :eek: ) Lots of NOS stuff to be put on yet too.

Attached are a few of pics so far.

The Radios are still doing well I trust? (Thanks for the "Plug" on your member page) ;)

Thanks to all once again for your help!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 85
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    226.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    290.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
TwoTimeSC said:
Hello Jerry!

Well, after George commented on the label reproductions, I ordered 3 as well. I temporarily put a printed-out copy on there but a true label would be far better. I checked-out your member page photos and all I can say is wow...I'm envious at how clean your SC is. I'm in the process of getting my recently aquired 35th 5-speed back to as close to new as I can get it. Still only about half way done with the underhood detailing and need to install a JBL audio system in it. (It came with the Base Audio :eek: ) Lots of NOS stuff to be put on yet too.

The Radios are still doing well I trust? (Thanks for the "Plug" on your member page) ;)

Wow!...Thats just prittieeeeeee...... :D I'm never takin mine back out in public again... :eek:

sweet90sc nice car. i am really starting to miss not having an sc. i find myself surfing the classifieds to by another one. thinking of getting one as my winter car.

TwoTimeSC said:
Hello Jerry!

Hey Paul, how's it going? Thanks for the kind words; I was fortunate to find a 40K mile 1-owner car. It makes detailing and documentation quite a bit easier!!

The radios are doing fine. At least mine is; I don't drive the titanium car much, but my wife hasn't complained (and she would)! As a matter of fact, my white car hasn't been out in a while, but it worked great the last time I drove it!

Your 35th. looks great! I've noticed you buying and selling on eBay lately, while slumming for NOS parts. If you ever end up with a so-so car cover, I'd be interested just to have one that fits. I don't care if it's perfect, just something to keep the dust off in the garage.

Like you, I'm having a blast keeping my SC date-code correct. Someone's got to keep a few stock examples around for posterity, eh? If I run across any 35th. items, I'll toss them your way.

Best Regards,

Jerry Davis

txsc said:
Hey Paul, how's it going? Thanks for the kind words; I was fortunate to find a 40K mile 1-owner car. It makes detailing and documentation quite a bit easier!!

The radios are doing fine. At least mine is; I don't drive the titanium car much, but my wife hasn't complained (and she would)! As a matter of fact, my white car hasn't been out in a while, but it worked great the last time I drove it!

Your 35th. looks great! I've noticed you buying and selling on eBay lately, while slumming for NOS parts. If you ever end up with a so-so car cover, I'd be interested just to have one that fits. I don't care if it's perfect, just something to keep the dust off in the garage.

Like you, I'm having a blast keeping my SC date-code correct. Someone's got to keep a few stock examples around for posterity, eh? If I run across any 35th. items, I'll toss them your way.

Best Regards,

Jerry Davis

Thanks Jerry! I'll keep you in mind on the cover.

Regards,
Paul

Back