Almost Complete '91 Parts Car - Runs Good

former35thowner

I have a almost complete, running and driving, parts car in Central Florida for sale if anyone is "local" and interested.

I bought the car with the intentions of restoring and driving it but it is too far gone for me to put the time and money into.

The engine seems to be good on it. I believe it is a fairly low mileage engine, but not sure. It starts easily, even after sitting for several months at a time. It can be driven, but there are no brakes on it, only the e-brake. The entire brake pedal has been removed from the car but I believe most of the parts are in the car.

It is an automatic car and it shifts into the gears as it should, but haven't driven it except to load it on a trailer and bring it home and then to move it to my back yard.

The interior is completely trashed from sitting closed up in the Florida weather for so long.

With that being said, there are a lot of useable parts on the car that someone might be able to use, especially the drivetrain.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a message. I do have the title for the car. Unfortunately, it was left in the car for a few days after I bought it and there must have been a rodent living in it, as it attempted to make a nest of the title. The portion with the VIN number and other info is in tact, but the area where the previous owner signed it is shredded. If anyone wanted to attempt to put it back on the road, you may be able to get a bonded title.

Rick_Leuce

I have a almost complete, running and driving, parts car in Central Florida for sale if anyone is "local" and interested.

I bought the car with the intentions of restoring and driving it but it is too far gone for me to put the time and money into.

The engine seems to be good on it. I believe it is a fairly low mileage engine, but not sure. It starts easily, even after sitting for several months at a time. It can be driven, but there are no brakes on it, only the e-brake. The entire brake pedal has been removed from the car but I believe most of the parts are in the car.

It is an automatic car and it shifts into the gears as it should, but haven't driven it except to load it on a trailer and bring it home and then to move it to my back yard.

The interior is completely trashed from sitting closed up in the Florida weather for so long.

With that being said, there are a lot of useable parts on the car that someone might be able to use, especially the drivetrain.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a message. I do have the title for the car. Unfortunately, it was left in the car for a few days after I bought it and there must have been a rodent living in it, as it attempted to make a nest of the title. The portion with the VIN number and other info is in tact, but the area where the previous owner signed it is shredded. If anyone wanted to attempt to put it back on the road, you may be able to get a bonded title.
Can you share some pics?