Any 91 SC Engines available in the wider GTA?

vytas

Hi everyone

I have not been around for a while but I am interested in getting my SC in the road again ... Back in 2016 my engine threw a rod or something serious like that ( at the time I just towed it and parked it in a garage ) and so wanted to know if any SC engines are available in the area ( in case repairing my current one is not feasible).

Apart from the engine problem - my car is in pretty good shape having been stored indoors.

Would be nice to get it going again. Any input is appreciated.

Cheers !

Attachments

• Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe 1991.JPG
    Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe 1991.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 31
Orillia auto wreckers recently got a 89 in with 175,000 km. on it.
Car is complete, so you could hear it run at least. Depending on
what work its had done in the past might still have a lot of life left in it.
or be good for a core( crank/rod(s)/etc) to repair yours.
Also a 90 at Cookstown auto wreckers with 147,000km.
At least both are somewhat in your area & within a 1/2 hour of
each other. I plan to get the rads

The 89 in Orillia has 280,000 kms and the 90 at Cookstown is 230,800 kms.
PM sent to you Vytas.
Alan

I have one here ,its Toms [ BlackV8 ] been storing it here in Markham , he is willing to sell it , long block , ShoalCracker did the head gaskets on this engine years ago , driven less than 100 Kilometers and parked.
PM me if you are interested in it .
Replying here first that I have a PM will help, I don't check it very often .

Thanks for all the helpful input ! I need to get the situation sorted a bit more and then will let you all know what's happening.
Cheers !

I have one here ,its Toms [ BlackV8 ] been storing it here in Markham , he is willing to sell it , long block , ShoalCracker did the head gaskets on this engine years ago , driven less than 100 Kilometers and parked.
PM me if you are interested in it .
Replying here first that I have a PM will help, I don't check it very often .
Thanks for the reply - would you have any idea what Tom would want for it ? ( in case It turns out repairing my current one is not a go)....

Back