Anyone else still here in Ontario

Still here... no super coupes at the moment though , only 5.0 LX Turbo ... possibly adding an SC and or an XR7 in the near future.
The Uxbridge car show is on every thursday night at the Elgin Park , I think aprx 5pm to dusk.. , a good range of cars from the 50s right up to present , old chargers to new Lambo's ... very large groomed grass area for plenty of cars if anyone is able to go .
The big annual Oshawa car show will be held at the same park later this year .
Dave

still here Paul, long time....glad to see you still around. Drove the SC on Friday night to get some ice cream, trying to get it out more.

Dave, might have to make the uxbridge show one day (I know that have that kawartha diaries across the Crappy tire) lol

still here Paul, long time....glad to see you still around. Drove the SC on Friday night to get some ice cream, trying to get it out more.

Dave, might have to make the uxbridge show one day (I know that have that kawartha diaries across the Crappy tire) lol
Ya any time you want to go let us know on the board , maybe get a good showing of mn12's up there ... , I am in north Markham so on the way if you want to swing by here first , I don't know if Denis is still in town or not , Drew still has his SC doesn't he ?.
I am trying to decide if I want to swap the rear end from a 3:08 to a 3:27 or not, .. I may start that tomorrow but if it goes well I also may be done by this Thursday. there is also the unofficial car meet in Stouffville Friday nights at the Walmart's/Tim Horton's parking lot .. that one starts near dusk , goes past midnight.

Doug, you could bring your fleet of birds .. one man car show.:D
Only 2 drivers in my household though lol. I have 2 registered for the Oblivion show in Milton, but now I'm 2nd guessing that decision with the current price of premium gas. It'll be cheaper to forget about the entry fee I've already paid & only take 1. I guess a car carrier should be my next purchase lol. There is a nice 1978 LTL 9000 in my area now though.

It would be awesome for all of us to get together! Its nice to see I'm not the only one that still has a few SC's. I'm around Barrie now.

It would be awesome for all of us to get together! Its nice to see I'm not the only one that still has a few SC's. I'm around Barrie now.
this Thursday [ I guess technically today ] is probably a wash.. literally , crazy heat and threat of major storms .. but maybe in the coming weeks .. I did get in touch with Denis, he is busy these days but may be getting time in July to do car stuff .
no one is more than an hour away so not that bad for the Uxbridge meet.. again , the nice thing about that place is its got a lot of groomed grass and tree shade if you need it... and yes... Kawartha Dairies within minutes of the park... along with Tims, McD , KFC , although that KFC sometimes tastes like it was deep fried in motor oil ..

Kendra and I are willing host a weekend event bbq, camping, cars family fun stuff.
We have close to 3 acres with about 2 acres available to play on.
We are north west of Sudbury about 30 mins. We can offer up places to camp(tent or trailer) inside running water, toilets showers if needed.

We would love to have this, and have as many as possible show up. Im off every weekend, Kendra works shift work. The weekend that works best is one that works best for us too.

What do you all say?

Kendra and I are willing host a weekend event bbq, camping, cars family fun stuff.
We have close to 3 acres with about 2 acres available to play on.
We are north west of Sudbury about 30 mins. We can offer up places to camp(tent or trailer) inside running water, toilets showers if needed.

We would love to have this, and have as many as possible show up. Im off every weekend, Kendra works shift work. The weekend that works best is one that works best for us too.

What do you all say?
This may be better as a new post with a heading something like - Northern Ontario Meet - , its a generous offer but a new post may get a lot more views/responses .

Hi everyone I'm in Milton but would drive to Uxbridge for a car show to see more SC's I don't see any around here either

Sounds like there is some good interest for the Uxbridge car show to meet up at this point , this week looks like its going to be pretty brutal hot so if all are interested we could shoot for the next Thursday evening , I believe that is the 18th, at the Elgin Park, not exactly sure when it starts but I would imagine any time after 4-5pm range would be a good time to show up ... if all are still interested then maybe post on this thread early to mid next week to give others an idea who can make it ...they boot everyone out at dark , but there are local areas to go for food on the main strip [ yes...ice cream..] only minutes away.

My intention is to go on the 18th as well .... summer will fly by as usual so trying to hit a few events this month.
But if that one does not work out due to weather or angry auto gods then I will try for the next one .

Back