Anyone in the twin cities area?

I'm working on it but I might be obligated to the flood run with my dad so I might have to juggle both

it would be worth it to go on the cruise for sure, try and make it. I wish i could but i will be in duluth for the weekend.

I am going to try my hardest to make it but I have to try and make it to 3 different obligations. On a positive note I drove the birdy today and will be driving for a couple days and it is amazing. Sorry joe not trying to rub it in.

I am going to try my hardest to make it but I have to try and make it to 3 different obligations. On a positive note I drove the birdy today and will be driving for a couple days and it is amazing. Sorry joe not trying to rub it in.
It would be a Bummer if u couldn't make it! Jimmy. Glad to hear the is doing great!

well everything is working now that the amp has power :eek: as I forgot to hook up the power wire going to the amp. Now I just have to put everything back together

well everything is working now that the amp has power :eek: as I forgot to hook up the power wire going to the amp. Now I just have to put everything back together
Nice to have toons,the drone of the exhaust has a put u to sleep effect after awhile. If U can't make it to lunch we are not leaving GM until around 3. If that makes it any better. I am going to AV ford in morn then going up to cruise from there. Let me know if U are going to make it.
Rick

Nice to have toons,the drone of the exhaust has a put u to sleep effect after awhile. If U can't make it to lunch we are not leaving GM until around 3. If that makes it any better. I am going to AV ford in morn then going up to cruise from there. Let me know if U are going to make it.
Rick

Rick, I found out that I am only staying in Duluth till Saturday, I did try and ask my wife if we could be home by 3pm and she said that her and her cuz is going shopping so it looks like I still wont be around the area until 7pm. If something changes, I will let you know.

Rick, I found out that I am only staying in Duluth till Saturday, I did try and ask my wife if we could be home by 3pm and she said that her and her cuz is going shopping so it looks like I still wont be around the area until 7pm. If something changes, I will let you know.
I know how that shopping goes with women. A least Duluth dosent have a lot of places to go. It will be fun to see how my new tires go on sat. Sounds like we will have a big gang. Should be fun!

going to try and get the dock put in up at the lake early and make it back in time. hopefully.......

joe your going to want to swing down and check it out, Everything is in and works. The only problem is now is the engine whine through the speakers

joe your going to want to swing down and check it out, Everything is in and works. The only problem is now is the engine whine through the speakers

You should try a different ground, you're getting interferance from something.

well I think we should meet up one of these mondays and go to the ricekiller meet. Sounds like a fun time according to a close friend of mine.

Joe I'm still trying to work something out with the tuner to get you a slot of time with him. Email tune not available?

well I think we should meet up one of these mondays and go to the ricekiller meet. Sounds like a fun time according to a close friend of mine.

Joe I'm still trying to work something out with the tuner to get you a slot of time with him. Email tune not available?

Dave is working on it, but I will need to do a WOT tune so that will be where your dyno plays in.

I am from applevalley and used to go to ricekiller meets when I had my 03 cobra,so its been a couple years. we should try to get local birds together :)

I am from applevalley and used to go to ricekiller meets when I had my 03 cobra,so its been a couple years. we should try to get local birds together :)

Come to the apple valley ford show on June 3rd, a couple of us will be there.

Back