Anyone want this stuff?

MadMikeyL

SCCoA Member
I’m cleaning out the garage and have a bunch of stuff I am likely never going to use. Before I send it to the scrapyard, I figured I would see if anyone on here wants any of it. I have…
-One set of stock 94/95 SC heads, fully assembled with rocker arms.
-94/95 SC timing cover, with oil pump, oil cooler, and crank sensor
-Passenger side 94/95 SC exhaust manifold, EGR tube broken.
-4 engine oil dipstick tubes, 2 with dipsticks
-5 94/95 SC rod and piston assemblies in good condition
-Stock 89-93 SC MAF
-Stock SC oil pump
-SC tail lights, one set of early style and one set of late style. Both sets are all red. I only have the outer corner lights, not the ones on the trunklid
-Black early Thunderbird interior quarter panel trim pieces
-SC return plenum modified for use with aftermarket piping for FMIC setup
-2 SC fuel rails
-Various SC specific coolant pipes and hoses
-Early style AC/jackshaft bracket with good jackshaft bearing
-Stock jackshaft pulley
-Alternator/power steering accessory bracket
-Complete early SC engine from supercharger to oil pan, only missing intercooler. Includes complete wiring harness and computer. Removed from 90 SC, was going to do a swap into a V6 Mustang but the project never happened.
-Set of XR7 7-spoke wheels. No bends or curb rash, but wheels were repainted and some of the paint is starting to chip off, so could use to be sanded down and resprayed. Includes center caps
-2 aluminum SC spares with tires removed for use as lightweight front drag wheels.
-Stock 5-speed early model radiator and fan
-Complete AC system minus evaporator. Includes compressor, condenser, accumulator, lines, r134a fittings, and pressure switch on accumulator. Basically AC related under the hood
-2 alternators and one AC compressor, worked when removed, been sitting inside for years

If anyone wants anything, cover shipping and give me what you think is fair. The engine I won’t ship, but if you are within a few hours drive I can deliver it if you cover gas/tolls. F153B5FC-5DC2-4B7D-A02C-C76AA6C5902E.jpeg704B648C-1764-4791-AA0E-EA68FB902731.jpeg3B2D167C-0C3E-4ED8-A7CC-8B61B795293D.jpegAB4462B7-B9C5-40B3-8286-5C793AE7C5BB.jpeg2DC05BBA-33AA-4497-B82D-57C602EA8D78.jpeg65C28A51-0FF8-419D-A485-E7893CCF2B9F.jpegA453D44F-565C-402C-A9A2-705858533B8D.jpeg

How much for the motor will t fit in a 90 super coupe looking for one for my 90 super coupe 5 speed that me and my son are building

Yes, it was pulled from a 90 SC, so it will fit in a 90 SC no problem. This one was from an automatic car, so you will have to swap the flywheel and add a pilot bearing, but it will work. The motor has higher mileage but ran great, no noises or issues, and the head gaskets were redone at some point. Make me an offer on it.

Any chance I could purchase the hard line that goes from driver valve cover, under the snout ans to the air intake off that complete engine?

Random OE piece id like to use on this one restoration im working on.

-Tim

Tim, the only one of those pieces that I have is the one on the complete engine. If nobody wants the engine, I’ll make sure to grab it off there for you before scrapping it.

Update: also found the stock intercooler to go with the complete engine, so it is now complete intercooler to flex plate, supercharger to oil pan, including harness and computer. I can even include the stock rad and fan that I have, so if anyone is contemplating swapping an SC engine into another chassis, this is pretty much everything you need engine-wise.

Also have a complete set of 96/97 Sport 16” wheels with center caps.

Any chance I could purchase the hard line that goes from driver valve cover, under the snout ans to the air intake off that complete engine?

Random OE piece id like to use on this one restoration im working on.

-Tim
Tim, I have one

Attachments

• 20221221_181831_resized.jpg
    20221221_181831_resized.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
Mike, how's it going buddy? I haven't been on here for awhile but just saw your post. What's up with the engine? Maybe I'll call ya soon!

Tom Downs

Let me know your zip code, and I’ll get you a shipping quote. I actually already have them boxed up cause someone else wanted them, but then changed their mind.

Back