Billet Coolant Bleeder Fill Cap

I'm liking the lettering. I found some oil drain plug gaskets (metal w/rubber inner seal) that should work...come in packets of two for those that want seals on both sides. M12~1/2" fits snug on the bleeder bold.

Now to find a nice chrome cap for the bolt head...seems the Harley guys have that corner of the market covered :)

Last edited:
Will these be available in anodized as well? Or just polished? They look amazing with the lettering on them.

Will these be available in anodized as well? Or just polished? They look amazing with the lettering on them.

They do look ten times better with the lettering, and they will look even better when they come back from Polish. The one in the picture is pretty bad because I did a quick polish job myself on it. I'm gonna send a few out to chrome because I'm pretty hooked up with my chrome guys, but as far anodizing I dont have enough without paying an arm and a leg. I put a stack of caps aside to sneak in with a bigger anodize parts batch in the future.. Just don't know when

coolant bleeder cap

Those look great. How about those of us that ordered sills on the first round - can we place an order for a couple of these?

Horn

I made a small batch of these and as you can see the freebie list on the first page is growing pretty fast lol. As soon as I ship one to everyone who wants one with there sills I'll put up ordering info for the rest. Thanks glad everyone likes them

I made a small batch of these and as you can see the freebie list on the first page is growing pretty fast lol. As soon as I ship one to everyone who wants one with there sills I'll put up ordering info for the rest.

Please put me on a list for future order. I was part of the original door sill GP :D

Bryan

Back