Bitten by the SC bug again!!

supachaged

Well I've been bitten by the SC bug again. I was going through my storage unit and found one of my old b&m ripper shifters from one of my SC's (2 89's,90,2 91's,92,93,&94), the 94 was sold 10 yrs ago to a kid from Warwick RI. Red/tan leather sunroof Cobra 5 spoke replicas. I have been trying to find him and the car with no luck as of lately. Anyways, if anyone has any leads on an sc for sale locally(RI/Mass),other than the 94 on cl, please contact me.
Thank you
Chris

There is another one black on black 5 speed hiding in Waterbury ct at a buy here pay here lot for with 90000 miles. He wants north of eight for it

Yes. Blue exterior black interior

Sorry, that was a stupid question. I can't imagine they would offer it the other way around.

I've got that combo for my sc. Hoping to find the time to give it some attention.

I'll keep my eyes open.

If you can look past the blue the one in waterbury,ct is nice. Black black 5 speed leather.

Hey I cant find this info as of yet but give me a few days. The listing seems to have fallen off the old interweb. I also didnt get a chance to check out the one up in mass as my truck broke down the night before at work and I didnt get out in time.

Well the 915 speed is apparently sold. It was at quality auto sales in Waterbury ct and no longer shows as part of their online inventory. I doubt it sold for their asking price so maybe a call would reveal more as to its new location?

90 xr7

I have a black 90 xr7 automatic that has been sitting but does run and drive if you're interested. I live in RI. PM me if interested

Back