Black leather and tweed seats

XR7 Dave

Front and rear seats in very nice condition, all electronics work and the tracks move freely. If needed I can include the sound deadener that goes between the back seat and the trunk.
$250 pick up or delivered to the shootout

Attachments

• btback2.jpg
    btback2.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 364
  • btback.jpg
    btback.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 370
  • bt front.jpg
    bt front.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 385

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
Front and rear seats in very nice condition, all electronics work and the tracks move freely. If needed I can include the sound deadener that goes between the back seat and the trunk.
$250 pick up or delivered to the shootout

Hmmmm very interested..... I assume the tweed does not fold down in the rear? Would these be a bolt in deal for a 93??

TBirdJKC

SCCoA Member
Dave I'm interested in the seats. Is the passenger seat power? Unfortunately I can't make it to the shootout this year, I have a wedding that I have to attend. I'll be passing by your area on the way to Buffalo the weekend of October 15th if that would work?

Last edited:

XR7 Dave

Dave I'm interested in the seats. Is the passenger seat power? Unfortunately I can't make it to the shootout this year, I have a wedding that I have to attend. I'll be passing by your area on the way to Buffalo the weekend of October 15th if that would work?

Both are power. Tracks work well.