blow out sale of a lot of 90's stuff.

pro street rich

SCCoA Member
I have some from a 90

I should have some from a 1990 that you could have. Let me know if they would work. You can have all the mounting stuff that goes with them as well....Rich

jb351

SCCoA Member
Any chance you have 2 rear subframe bushings, one front and one rear as well as the metal caps for them? I don't care about their condition too much, just as long as they are salvageable enough to measure them up accurately so I can make myself some replacements. I know the ones on my car are trashed and would like to have a set ready for them before I drop the rear subframe next spring.

pro street rich

SCCoA Member
will have to loook

Any chance you have 2 rear subframe bushings, one front and one rear as well as the metal caps for them? I don't care about their condition too much, just as long as they are salvageable enough to measure them up accurately so I can make myself some replacements. I know the ones on my car are trashed and would like to have a set ready for them before I drop the rear subframe next spring.

I am sure there are some there, but how good they are is a question???

the9car

89 JBL Radio

Looking to buy a working JBL Radio part number E9SF-19B165-BC. The car is an 89 SC.
Thanks for your help,
Joe

pro street rich

SCCoA Member
good luck

Looking to buy a working JBL Radio part number E9SF-19B165-BC. The car is an 89 SC.
Thanks for your help,
Joe[/There are but a few working jbl's left in the world. Most have been done in by the heat of the sun over the years. so good luck finding a good one....RichQUOTE]

Melon

SCCoA Member
Complete 89/90 dash with wiring, preferably from a 5spd if it matters.

Any 35th door panels?

pro street rich

SCCoA Member
sounds like a road trip for you

Complete 89/90 dash with wiring, preferably from a 5spd if it matters.

Any 35th door panels?

I have a dash from a 35th as well as some door panals so lets talk and see what we can put together....Rich...414-333-3888

Melon

SCCoA Member
Phone call or text? I can do either tomorrow. When we get a dollar amount, I'll get some cash stashed and then we can work on a when. My motivation is outrunning my wallet sadly.

pro street rich

SCCoA Member
you can call

Phone call or text? I can do either tomorrow. When we get a dollar amount, I'll get some cash stashed and then we can work on a when. My motivation is outrunning my wallet sadly.
You can call so we can go over what all you are in need of This would be simple for this old guy and a lot faster...lol