complete 5 speed swap

Supercharged90

I'm just putting a feeler out, would anyone be interested in a full 5 speed swap? I have all the parts. Gonna go another route. This needs to go. Not really sure what the swap kit goes for. So hopefully yall can be honest or someone sees this and helps me out on that. May trade for stuff. Auto swap, go fast parts, mpx, etc etc.

I'm not sure on price as I don't know what it's all worth, don't want to rip someone off, but I'm not gonna lose on my end. Everything that it takes to transfer 100% to a 5 speed. Pedals, tranny, shifter, pcm, flywheel, clutch, cables , tranny crossmember if needed. I may be missing some stuff. But have it all, it's still in the running and driving car.

I'm not sure on price as I don't know what it's all worth, don't want to rip someone off, but I'm not gonna lose on my end. Everything that it takes to transfer 100% to a 5 speed. Pedals, tranny, shifter, pcm, flywheel, clutch, cables , tranny crossmember if needed. I may be missing some stuff. But have it all, it's still in the running and driving car.

I'm interested in the pedals if you split up things, shoot me a PM for contact details.

Thanks.

Back