Component Locator


Registered User
This should answer the "where is this thing located?" questions. Note this is for an 89 so other year may vary a little.


  • Component Locator.pdf
    300.3 KB · Views: 2,284


SCCoA Member
Took a picture, just to be sure we're looking at the same thing.IMG_20170626_204339[1].jpg

The round looking thing at the top is the fuel pump inertia switch, then the square bottom thing is for the seat belt tensioner? Not sure what the rest is.