Crank and sputter but no start

Also the dim lights while cranking issue could be super charger building pressure (not sure if it was listed above) but mine will do that if I try to start and let go of the key to fast and hit the key again the pressure that has built up will cause a really slow turn but if I just wait 2-5 secs it'll spin normal not sure if that's really what's going on but in my little mouse brain it makes sense.

Also the dim lights while cranking issue could be super charger building pressure (not sure if it was listed above) but mine will do that if I try to start and let go of the key to fast and hit the key again the pressure that has built up will cause a really slow turn but if I just wait 2-5 secs it'll spin normal not sure if that's really what's going on but in my little mouse brain it makes sense.
As he noted above, his slow crank issue was it loading up with fuel during cranking. I suspect your issue may have been firing order &/or advanced timing(cam sensor ) causing it to kick back during start. I have never seen a supercharger on any engine develop enough pressure during cranking to overcome the starter.

Ok I'm not arguing by any means but I'm trying to understand my car still does that firing order is definitely right I've checked it multiple times cam sensor is relatively new(within a few years now) I wonder if maybe my issue is the starter itself maybe getting hot during long cranks do yall think that's a possibility? Just to throw an example of when it'll do that let's say I unplugged the cam sensor which of course makes it more difficult to start the engine cause it's gotta find the right time to fire it would definitely do it then but if it's a normal crank maybe 2 seconds or less of holding the key it'll start just fine..

Back