Delbert Mason (Dels sc)

slow_v6_stang

Email Address: dmfm924@yahoo.com
User Name: Dels sc
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

On 11-8-06 I sent him $340.00 via paypal (for a bunch of miscellaneous parts to get the sc blower to work on my '98 V6 mustang) after receiving this PM on 11-7-06.
Dels sc said:
Every thing is off and ready for shipping.I will try to include any and all extra bolts i have also.
I need your shipping info and parts will be on the way as soon as in the morning.
dels-gt@excite.com is for my pay pal.
If I see anything thats not on the list that you need I will put it in also. Thanks Again Del.
I will call you with all the tracking numbers,coming UPS.
I assumed that he would probably ship it on 11-8-06. I got another PM from him on 11-9-06
Dels sc said:
Hi Kade,
Just seen that you sent payment.
the car was a 93 supercoupe.
I will get every thing shipped out buy the end of the day today.Sorry about the phone,that was my parents number havent been there in a few days.
I will sent the tracking numbers as soon as i recevie the .
thanks Del
So he was gonna ship it a day late or so, no biggie. I thought to myself "I'll have a tracking number tomorrow (11-10-06) and I'll know the exact date that It'll arrive." Well, he never contacted me with a tracking number, nor was I able to contact him until early the following week (about 4 days).

He tells me that he's been real busy and hasn't had time to call me with the tracking number. He also told me that he didnt ship it out until 11-11-06 (3 days late). Being that it is so hard to get ahold of this guy, I pulled my truck into a gas station to write down the tracking number. He told me that he was on the computer that night PM'ing people about other sales and didnt know if he PM'd me or not. I looked at his provile and his last activity was on 11-9-06 when he PM'd me about shipping. So he LIED about being on the forum.

I went to the UPS website and it said that it's an invalid tracking number. Im sitting here 13 days after I paid him and still no parts OR tracking number.

I call this guy's house about 3 times a day. He still lives with ma and pa and it is next to impossible to reach him. Ive tried to *67 the call, I try to call normal, I PM him on this forum, I've e-mailed him, I've run out of things to try. Last night his ma answered and said "I haven't seen Del since saturday." I have called a few times *67 and before they tell me that he isn't home, they'll ask who is calling. I called on friday and his brother answered and said he was in the shower and he'll call me back. I called 30 minutes later because I didnt receive a phone call and I was told he wasnt home :mad: .

This guy is parting out a whole 93 sc and hopefully this thread will put a little damper on his plans.

here are a couple of his for sale threads...
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81394
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83318

If the parts don't come either today or tomorrow, I'm going to get my money back from paypal and this thread will stay active!!!

i won the case thru paypal, but his account balance is $0.00. im having my doubts that i'll get my money back.

i called his house today and his parents said that they will get me with telephone harassment if i dont stop calling :mad: .

a little update...

...i called his parents phone number again to see if he happened to be around and of course he wasnt. BUT his dad said that if i tell him everything i needed, his other son would take the parts off the car he would personally send me the parts so the dispute would be between him and his son and no law would have to get involved.

chances are that del's dad wont send me the stuff, but ya never know

over a month after i was told the parts would be shipped to me im still sitting here with no parts from this guy.

i just got off the phone w/ Del's younger brother. he said that his dad (ed mason, the one that was going to send me the parts) is out of town, Del has been incarcerated and he (del's brother) knows nothing about these parts.

what can i do now? call the police? small claims court?

i DONT want theives like this to get away w/ my money or anybody elses money. please PM me with some suggestions if you have any!

I've been screwed by this guy too. I'm waiting on taillights that I won on Ebay. I called today and was told I have the wrong number. I am not a happy camper.

PM me with the number that you have for this guy. I'm not against driving out there to get my parts, and yours, if someone is around the house.

Let me know,
Todd

we've definately got a problem on our hands if i was told january 31st that he was in jail and just 3 weeks ago he got your money from the ebay auction. today i was told he'll be in jail for another month or so.

You can do a criminal check for the last name Mason if you look on the Columbus Police website. I am still browsing right now. We know his fathers name and his is mentioned online.

I paid by money order. I am waiting for a reply from Ebay for my fraud claim.

Back