Early Summer Meet in Cincinnati

AdamG

SCCoA Member
June 24th and 25th

Queen city mustangers is putting on their annual ford cruise and show, seeing if anyone is interested in attending.

Friday: 9am meet for cruise, $10 per car, all proceeds go to hospice Cincinnati.

Friday evening: Tune and test at edgewater. 1/4 mile track, they completely redid the first half of the track a couple years ago so it is very smooth and extremely sticky. $15 for spectator, $35 to race.

Saturday: 9am-noon, cars and coffee, usually 300+ cars. We usually get there around 8 because it fills up quick, usually leave around 1030-11.
Queen city mustangers all ford and mustang show: registration is from 9-noon, awards at 4. $20 registration fee. If enough of us attend, they will give us our own area in the show. This show is only 10 minutes from the cars and coffee, so easy to attend both.

There is a comfort inn that is almost next to where the cruise and car show are, I'll check this week if we can get a group discount, without it though it's $126/night + taxes, most hotels in this area are $250+/night.

I will arrange a place for dinner for Friday and Saturday, depends on how many attend as to where we will go. The cruise has a lunch stop and there are food trucks at the car show. The track also has decent food as well, so that's a good option for Friday night.

The cruise and show are both at Lakota West High School, 8940 Union Center Blvd, West Chester Township, Oh 45069

Comfort Inn and Suites, North Cincinnati: 5944 West Chester Rd, West Chester Township, Oh 45069. (513)795-0061

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
I am in!! The Cincinnati car scene is off the chain! It was nuts the kind turnout I saw a few weeks back at cars and coffee and a cruise in! This will be a blast looking forward to it!

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
I am currently in the process of putting mine back together from a too much boost not enough octane head gasket situation. Luckily nothing was hurt. But I should be up and going within a week or so !