Exhaust

ShawnSC1

I have 90 SC. Please tell me best exhaust setup to go with? mufflers duel pipes remove cats ect.

90sc crugar dooger

My 90sc is getting two new OEM cats down to two glass packs (cherrybombs) with custom bent out the back . Glass packs closer to the cats. I've ran this before ,kinda loud .she is on the hoist right now getting pipes!

ricardoa1

The exhaust topic has been mentioned several times. Basically you need a large resonator if you do straight flow rear mufflers, preferably cats too to combat drone, a quieter alternative Is chambered rear mufflers but ensure they are S type chamber. Dual 2.5 is most common. But a 3” mid section and 2.25 will work on most mediums build. The quieter the better, the firing order and V6s makes for a terrible sounding exhaust. Rasp and drone are not in your favor.

J dot Miller

SCCoA Member
I have David Dalke spcial Truebenz (mandrelexhaustsystems) 2.5 true dual aluminumized steel exhaust with X-pipe with resonator long body 4x9 mufflers Magnaflow Mufflers (pn 11256 MagnaFlow 4" X 9" Oval Center/Offset Straight Through Performance Muffler) Magnaflow Cats (pn 94606).

ricardoa1

That’s a tried and true set up. Thumbs up. The xpipe is inside the resonator, the way you have it it looks like two different pieces.