F350 truck 7.3 and 28ft gooseneck enclosed trailer

Ballman

Got this setup that i do not use any more , sold the show car i had and now looking for a nice SC to trade either truck or the trailer . Truck has 85K miles with new trans. Black and loaded, Bud wheels , front air dam , Visor , driving lights , stereo , red cloth interior , Trailer is black , custom made by Hallmark , full black carpet inside , 2 side doors and ramp door , top vent , stereo and storage box . Electric brakes , used less than 10 times . Thanks , DW

Ballman32@aol.com :D

Truck photo

Have this photo , have more just ask . Thanks, DW

Attachments

• F350 side view.jpg
    F350 side view.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 557
Truck and trailer

truck is a 88 , bought it in 1990 from the 1 owner , has been painted a few years back , that was 3500 bucks , new trans.also at a thousand bucks . I use to change the oil once a month , but now she just sits , Its been well kept up by me . just the bed has a bad spot from the prep. job I did before the paint , so thats my fault . Trailer was ordered in 95 , only used the trailer less than 10 times , longest trip was was south IL. to the Street Mach. Natl.s I paid 9 grand for the trailer , so if you want both we can work out a deal . Im in Indiana . DW

Well give me a price for both.I do not try to jew people down
on there asking price. I will say yes or no. If yes I will come and
look at it first then pay ya if its worth it to me for your asking price.

Randy

Truck and trailer

OK, I will say it should be an easy 8 thousand or so , for both , thats a steal I think . For what I paid for both and the way I took care of them . its a very fair price and well worth it if your looking for a nice set up . DW

Your truck and trailer look and sound nice.This is the setup
that I have been looking for. I have thought over the price.
I am not interrested.
Thanks Randy

Last edited:
PM sent on the truck.

Look forward to hearing from you.
This is just the opportunity I have been looking for and I think you owuld be very happy with my SC.
Truck full of parts go with her and she has had ALOT of work already done to her!

Last edited:
DAMN!
That was a perfect match for what I was looking for!

Oh well! life goes on... step back from ledge Carl! lol

truck

yup, i put it up on e-Bay and it sold in less then a week, went to FL . I then bought me a newer F-350 in TX , will be here on Fri . DW:D

OOPS!

I didn't realize it was a 6 year thread!

HOW IN THE HELL did the newbie find this thread and revive it from like page 100 in the forum!!??

Sorry I got sucked in to a resurrection!

SOLD the truck

yes, this is funny, that info on my truck goes way back. I think its safe to say that this thread can be deleated , but it was fun to see it come back from 6 years ago, even if I did just sell the truck on E-bay last week , went to FL. D.Wilder

Trailer

Hi do u still have the trailer, im located in illinois not to far from you i believe i have been looking for a good enclosed trailer for sometime please let me know if you still have this and the details on it thanks feel free to call or text me thanks 815 715 4851

28 foot Gooseneck

I do have it , but there is a car inside, how quick are you needing one . I would need 5500 for it , had over 10 grand in it for sure with the add options that I did to it . if you can wait awhile , that would be great . Just put new Alum. wheels with all new tires, that was a grand . maybe a few hundred miles ,, if that . also put all new LED lights , every where on the trailer . Im in the middle of selling one of my cars , if I have room can move the trailer car into the garage , then I can sell the trailer . Sorry for the long story ........... DW..... Ballman32@aol.com

Back