Feeler thread... MP2 case and MP Inlet

Pablo94SC

Gauging interest here for the time being. If I get an offer I like, I'll sell.

I'll be keeping the snout and rotor pack, so it will only be the MP2 case and MP inlet for sale. I did have to heli-coil one of the blower top bolt holes, but it seals without leaks and was good enough with 10% OD to get me the times in my signature. It's currently painted a high temp, semi-gloss black, but I could possibly strip it bare if you'd rather it be another color.

Given the cost of an inlet and the going rate for used 94/95 blowers, I'm thinking $800 is a fair price for an MP2 case/MP inlet. If not, PM me a fair offer and we'll talk. Thanks!

Paul

Gauging interest here for the time being. If I get an offer I like, I'll sell.

I'll be keeping the snout and rotor pack, so it will only be the MP2 case and MP inlet for sale. I did have to heli-coil one of the blower top bolt holes, but it seals without leaks and was good enough with 10% OD to get me the times in my signature. It's currently painted a high temp, semi-gloss black, but I could possibly strip it bare if you'd rather it be another color.

Given the cost of an inlet and the going rate for used 94/95 blowers, I'm thinking $800 is a fair price for an MP2 case/MP inlet. If not, PM me a fair offer and we'll talk. Thanks!

Paul

Can I just swap my 94 rotors and snout into this? Does it need to have new bearings installed? And other modifications required from a stock{ported}Square port blower inlet?Does it come with the top? Standard height or raised top?

You can just swap your snout and rotor pack into the case, replace the fluid, and you're good to go. Raised top not included. :)

interested in the case with out the inlet plenum. are you willing to separate? i just purchased an MP 94 95 inlet plenum so i don't need the plenum

I'd prefer to sell them together, but if I get someone interested in the inlet I'd consider separating them.

I believe a MPII is a 89-93 super charger with the back cut off and a new back glued on. The new inlet is shaped like a ported 94-95 inlet.

The inlet plenum is inter-changeable.

I believe a MPII is a 89-93 super charger with the back cut off and a new back glued on. The new inlet is shaped like a ported 94-95 inlet.

The inlet plenum is inter-changeable.

You are correct. I had an MP2 and the 94/95 stock inlet fits and so does the Magnum Powers inlet that is sold for the 94/95 superchargers.

I stand corrected. I thought it had the smiley face like a lesser extent to the mp3. I'm old, memory is going... :)

Back