FMIC Group Buy

victor malvar

Hello Friends and Members,
As you all know, Magnum Powers will one day discontinue manufacturing parts for our precious Super Coupes. No one knows what day that will be. We are going to offer all of you now a group buy for the FMIC. We must get at least 5, hoping for 10, in order to offer you the great low price of $1150.00 plus $130.00 for shipping. This offer will only last until the 15th of November. Once we have 5 orders, we will start production. So...if you decide later to get it, we will be able to add to the order. The only payment we will accept is a check or money order. If you chose a credit card or paypal, you must add 3.5% to your total. Thanks to all for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Victor

Victor
I'm picking up an engine from Dave Dalke (I havent heard from him in a few days though). As soon as I get the engine from him I'm in on this! Also going to grab the MP Inlet on group buy. I'm going to call MP when I am ready I also want to pick up a few other things depending on what comes with the motor. I'll let you know hopefully in a few days.
Rob

Victor
I'm picking up an engine from Dave Dalke (I havent heard from him in a few days though). As soon as I get the engine from him I'm in on this! Also going to grab the MP Inlet on group buy. I'm going to call MP when I am ready I also want to pick up a few other things depending on what comes with the motor. I'll let you know hopefully in a few days.
Rob

Hi Rob, Just let us know when you are ready We need at least 5 orders.When we have 5 orders we will then start collecting the money. David D. will also be building a motor for me so I am in also.:cool:

Charles wants you all to know that the FMIC TUBES are not real Chrome, they are chrome powder coated.....

Victor.....

Hi Rob, Just let us know when you are ready We need at least 5 orders.When we have 5 orders we will then start collecting the money. David D. will also be building a motor for me so I am in also.:cool:

Charles wants you all to know that the FMIC TUBES are not real Chrome, they are chrome powder coated.....

Victor.....

Chrome powder coat is better. It won't rust. Chrome sucks!

Inlet plenum

This post is in reply to wereami881...
The inlet plenum group buy is on now and there are only 2 left. I suggest that you get one now before they disappear and you will have to wait again for another 10 units.
You can send your payment via paypal, call with a credit card or send a check. The total is $414.00 which includes shipping.
If you need other MP parts, we may have some here with a discounted price. Let us know. Thanks!
Victor.....

This post is in reply to wereami881...
The inlet plenum group buy is on now and there are only 2 left. I suggest that you get one now before they disappear and you will have to wait again for another 10 units.
You can send your payment via paypal, call with a credit card or send a check. The total is $414.00 which includes shipping.
If you need other MP parts, we may have some here with a discounted price. Let us know. Thanks!
Victor.....

Victor I owe you $14. :eek: I'll send it along tonight or tomorrow.

Victor,
Sorry bud but Dave has a used one he made that I'm picking up probably next weekend. I'll definitely let you know if things change. WHats he building for you? I'm buying a used one only about 5k on it (new in my book lol) and a bunch of parts that go with it. I'll post how I make out.
Thanks
Rob

Victor this thread got no traction so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. You can remove my name. Sorry man I really wanted one of these.

Back