For sale

Car is now in Port Clinton OH. Not real sure what the car is worth. Am trying to get estimates from local dealers.

If you could post photos here the members will give you a good estimate of what your car should sell for. The dealers likely don't know these cars or their values and really aren't interested unless they want it to resell.

If you could post photos here the members will give you a good estimate of what your car should sell for. The dealers likely don't know these cars or their values and really aren't interested unless they want it to resell.
What he said.
Dealers JOB on used trades is to screw both sides... More they can get you on trade in, and more they can get outta poor sap on resale is their profit.
AND they have NO CLUE about specialty vehicles like ours. Just auction junk to them.
Gonna try to PM you. I am in Grafton/Elyria/Lorain area, bout an hour south of you I think.
Adam

What he said.
Dealers JOB on used trades is to screw both sides... More they can get you on trade in, and more they can get outta poor sap on resale is their profit.
AND they have NO CLUE about specialty vehicles like ours. Just auction junk to them.
Gonna try to PM you. I am in Grafton/Elyria/Lorain area, bout an hour south of you I think.
Adam
PM is apparently "conversation" now. Anyway you have one in mailbox. Interested in talking, possibly looking.
Thanks
Adam

Hi Lee, It looks to be not too bad for being 32 years old.

Seeing its about a hour away from where it was made in Lorain, just curious if you worked for or were associated with the plant & thats why you bought it.

Good luck with sale.

1989 Black 5 speed still for sale. See attachment 95644 in message from aug 3. Runs fine. 145000 miles. Paint needs a cleaner. JD Power says its worth $2500.

Attachments

• SuperCoupe.JPG
    SuperCoupe.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 14
Back