Fordbastards 4th Annual Track Weekend

Registered. Count me in. :cool:

What are the restrictions on paddock crew?

Passengers allowed? Age limits? Helmets required?

Last edited:
Registered. Count me in. :cool:

What are the restrictions on paddock crew?

Passengers allowed? Age limits? Helmets required?

No restrictions on paddock crew. I wouldnt' bring babies or pets.

Passengers are only allowed on the parade low speed lap done during lunch time. Sometimes the instructors will take a passenger.

No age limit in pits area however lots of cars will be driving around so unattended kiddos is a no no.

Helmets are required. You may rent one at the track. See TWS website for helmet requirements if you are going to buy one.

I don't see you on the list. Should I put you down as Richard 90 SC?

Schedule

What time does TWS open and when are we expected to be there? Are any people planning to meet up the evening before?

Other than tools and extra tires, any suggested paddock equipment?

What time does TWS open and when are we expected to be there? Are any people planning to meet up the evening before?

Other than tools and extra tires, any suggested paddock equipment?

You can drop your car off Friday night. I believe its a $15 fee to help cover security costs. I'll find out and let you know what time they open on Friday.

We always end up at the Fox and the Hound for beverages and chow. Not to mention the waitresses are easy on the eyes!

I would bring money for the cafeteria, sun screen if it gets hot/sunny, a chair to sit on and and a pry bar to undo the permanent smile you will have after running the track. :)

If you forget something most of us have tools to help out.

See you there!

VRRROOOMMM!!!!

Keeping the thread alive..

The black neglected step-child car has been through extensive therapy/rehab now and is running pretty darn GOOD for what it was! It definitely runs different from my autos. Sounds better.. pulls better.. shifter feels great. Once I swap the K&N cone filter over and get the lowering springs on the rear, I'm ready to go. I'ts road worthy so I'll be driving it there. :cool:

Last edited:
The black neglected step-child car has been through extensive therapy/rehab now and is running pretty darn GOOD for what it was! It definitely runs different from my autos. Sounds better.. pulls better.. shifter feels great. Once I swap the K&N cone filter over and get the lowering springs on the rear, I'm ready to go. I'ts road worthy so I'll be driving it there. :cool:

Excellant! Look forward to seeing that bad boy go VRRROOOOMMM!!

Thanks to Murph for setting this up. I achieved my objective: drove the black car to the track, drove it hard for 2 days, drove it home... and drove it to work in the morning.. casualties:.. 1 set of front brake pads, and some loose ball joints (which were crap to begin with). I think the clutch (questionable 2 begine with) isn't so healthy now. ;)

In case anyone's curious, top speed on the back stretch was 110 with the stock engine with 150,000+ miles on it.. OK, K&N filter was the only mod. :D

Thanks to Murph for setting this up. I achieved my objective: drove the black car to the track, drove it hard for 2 days, drove it home... and drove it to work in the morning.. casualties:.. 1 set of front brake pads, and some loose ball joints (which were crap to begin with). I think the clutch (questionable 2 begine with) isn't so healthy now. ;)

In case anyone's curious, top speed on the back stretch was 110 with the stock engine with 150,000+ miles on it.. OK, K&N filter was the only mod. :D

Glad meeting you!! We'll get some pics up here soon. Its cool watching and hearing that SC supercharger whine around the track!

TWS is so much fun!

Back