T-bird4vr

Email Address: BillyPheonix@aol.com
User Name: ThunderRoad
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Fred Gross (FAST FREDDIE)
Phone nights: 1/215/943/2007
days: 1/215/547/4303

Fred is honest and definetly trustworthy. He shipped out his self-made raised top the day he got my payment. The part is great and just as described (even offered to give a refund if I disliked it).
AND
1)he sent me directions on the install
2) he didn't even charge me full shipping
3) he even sent me the high-temp gasket maker for the install
4) bolts to install the top (unfortunatly a little too long but still)
5) even the spanner wrench to use. Yes the $60 spanner wrench that he is just trusting to a complete stranger to send back to him.

I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat.

I have pics of the top also. Feel free to email me.
Julian
julianmmiller@hotmail.com

Comments:

Fred Gross (FAST FREDDIE)

Great to do business with. Fast at sending out Payment. Have done business with him twice now.

ThunderRoad aka fast freddie

I bought a 3/4 top from him and it looks great. Was very quick and sent me a tracking number.

ThunderRoad Rocks

Orderd a 3/4 top and received it right away.
Fred included four new socket head cap screws, an allen wrench, instructions, and 1/8 thick (teflon?) gaskets for the upper IC tube and spanner nut.
Great job Freddie!
Thanx
:D Bill

Email Address: BillyPheonix@aol.com

Its been said before, and it'll be said again, Fast Freddy is easy to deal with and a great seller.

matteo

THUNDER ROAD!! Fast Freddie!!!

It was really convenient that he lives 25 minutes away from and the parts are spectacular. Held on to the parts for me til I came over with the money and gave me all the hardware and gaskets and tips to install those oversized parts. The top is nice, large and same color as stock one, and the double i/c is a work of art, I have had compliments on his parts already and not even installed in my car yet. I would definately recommend him to anyone I know that has a Tbird or an XR7, Fast Freddie is a cool guy and great seller.Keep p the great work work on your parts Fred!!!! :D :D :D

Tom

I got a 3/4 top and a DI/C that was made by him both are good quality and you can't beat the price. He is a honest seller and also a good buyer.
Thanks.

Back