FS: M90 coated rotors

GTPMORAD

I have several sets of L67 M90 teflon coated rotors in great shape for sale. I can sell them with the carbon build up on them or I can have the carbon safely removed for those that the new look.

$165 shipped in the U.S. (USPS PRIORITY MAIL)

email me if you would like a set

GTPED@msn.com

Ryan, Michael, Conan and several others here can vouch for me. I have sold several sets to people here in the past, just never had enough to post. I have enough now. :D

Last edited:

89XR7TD

Interested!

Can you send some pics and installation tips and tools to be used to tcdowns72@msn.comThanks!
Tom
GTPMORAD said:
I have several sets of L67 M90 teflon coated rotors in great shape for sale. I can sell them with the carbon build up on them or I can have the carbon safely removed for those that the new look.

$110 shipped in the U.S. (USPS PRIORITY MAIL)

GTPED@msn.com

Ryan, Michael, Conan and several others here can vouch for me. I have sold several sets to people here in the past, just never had enough to post. I have enough now. :D

GTPMORAD

pics arent a problem, but you will have to rely on the SCCoA club for the install tips. I found alot of good info just searching my name on this board. lol Excuse my ignorance on the M90 conversion, but the info is on this forum for sure.

BTW, for the guy that questioned my drag times w/ 3.8 FWD, here you go

http://www.moradpartscompany.com/pictures/DRAG RACING VIDEOS/

:D ;)

Thanks for vouching for me guys!
I am also GP4774 on ebay:
http://stores.ebay.com/Morad-Parts-Company

and I am on the OUR TEAM page:
www.INTENSE-RACING.com

Last edited:

XxSlowpokexX

INTENSE™ MP112 Supercharger Conversion Kit
Code:MMP-112
Price: $1,749.99
Quantity in Basket: none

Ilike that awhole lot!

GTPMORAD

INTENSE™ MP112 Supercharger Conversion Kit
Code:MMP-112
Price: $1,749.99
Quantity in Basket: none

Ilike that awhole lot!

I have a a few friends with that kit on 3.8 FWD cars making 400+ WHP and runnign 11's. Pretty cool kit.

Look closer at the TEAM page. I can sell you the KB blowzilla/custom I/C from BADSSEI if you feel spendy.:p I may bolt it on the g/fs' car one day just so she has to buy a leather seat off me after ~~~~ craps her pants unexpectedly. :eek: :D :p

super red91

I've also dealt with Ed, hes a great guy. I was able to get his last set of brand new rotors and put them in my MP II case :D. Car made 17psi with a 5%, heads, and cam so it really moves the air. The rotor install is pretty simple, you just have to remove one of the dowel pins and press it into another location. Try a search I think there is some info on the forums about it.

Ryan

pablon2

SCCoA Member
GTPMORAD said:

GTPED@msn.com

Email sent. Please tell me you have a set left? :) :D :eek:

Last edited:

Snake

Rotor packs

Guys, I just perchased a set of these from Ed that came in the mail Sat. They are in primo condition and worth the price. Takes some patience and know how to relocate the dowel pin. Other than that I will have an almost new 95 S-port to install after I complete my head gaskets.

89XR7TD

Great condition Rotors!!!!

GTPMORAD said:

GTPED@msn.com

Just wanted to let everyone know that my set of rotors came in today and these rotors are in great condition look like new rotors!!!!:)
Also Ed informed me that he has a few more rotor sets at this price so don't wait too long to get on this deal and he ships out quickly too!!!!

Thanks again Ed!!!!!

Tom

ScrapSC

great fella to deal with

I have purchased 2 sets off of him and they looked great. He also gets them out quick and doesnt fool around!

Thanks for offering this!