FS: M90 coated rotors

edb2007

are you still selling these....

do you have any pictures?

How would I install them in myn 1989 Eaton M90?

what do you all sell... just the rotors... or the pack?

fast Ed

I have several sets of L67 M90 teflon coated rotors in great shape for sale. I can sell them with the carbon build up on them or I can have the carbon safely removed for those that the new look.

$110 shipped in the U.S. (USPS PRIORITY MAIL)

email me if you would like a set

GTPED@msn.com

You're probably better off to e-mail him directly, I'm not sure how often he visits for the forums here.

cheers
Ed N.

XR7 Dave

So what's the difference between this rotor pack and the 94/5 SC rotor pack?

One of the biggest things is that the SC rotors do not respond well to high rpm. They have a habit of shedding their coatings rather suddenly. :eek: I think it has to do with age and loss of adhesion of the coatings due to 1) aging of the coatings, and 2) differing expansion properties of the two materials.

I'm not sure if there is a performance difference short term though. FWIW I've had a 94 blower that looked perfect shed all of it's coating in a couple dyno pulls at 20% OD.

supercatxr7

coatings...

I've had two sets of gtp rotors flake off as well. One per season. But overdriven at around 35%. Too bad we can't get a coating that will hold up to much higher overdrive levels. Ed sells good rotor packs. I've gotten three from him.

XR7 Dave

According to Snow performance, injecting some alcohol prior to the rotors may extend their life. I recorded outlet temps of 450 deg with "only" 25% OD vs. 350 deg at 15% OD and the alcohol will drop that 150 deg. It may help extend life.

They suggested running a small amount like a 100ml nozzle prior and then a 375 nozzle after the IC. You don't want a lot of alcohol in the IC or it will start to collect on the fins.

Supercoupe.cw

I have several sets of L67 M90 teflon coated rotors in great shape for sale. I can sell them with the carbon build up on them or I can have the carbon safely removed for those that the new look.

$165 shipped in the U.S. (USPS PRIORITY MAIL)

email me if you would like a set

GTPED@msn.com

Ryan, Michael, Conan and several others here can vouch for me. I have sold several sets to people here in the past, just never had enough to post. I have enough now. :D
What gen 3 or 5 work better in a 90 sc case?

jb351

SCCoA Member
56219748.jpg