glove box strut

kpoindex08

My glove box strut is leaking all over my carpet!!!
Anyone know of a replacement?
Ford part # f4sb-6306117-ab
I could not find anything in my interchange.

Last edited:
Ill call our ford parts supplier and see what they say on Monday. Leaving it off is not an option unless it is a have to situation. wife is not to carefull (glove box is on her side of the t-bird) . I just put new hood struts on the hood. practically opened its self now. :D

Last edited:
funny thing is i have even thought about rigging up a pneumatic system for the hood. i reconsidered when i thought if i have no power for whatever reason im up the creek and forget about the paddle, there wouldn't even be a dam boat.

Well list is $45.70 my cost is $35.67. Not worth it to me. Ill just lock the box so no one will open it and snap it off. Surprisingly these things are significantly heavy! Or maybe its all the stuff in it.

Well list is $45.70 my cost is $35.67. Not worth it to me. Ill just lock the box so no one will open it and snap it off. Surprisingly these things are significantly heavy! Or maybe its all the stuff in it.

Well I checked for the PN today when I stopped by my local dealer. The part is no longer available, no cross reference to an updated PN. Sux!

Back