got another 95 SC 5 speed to part out

Does the passenger side led brake light work? how much shipped? what about the dash top? also the ARC module?

I forgot to add my zip.

Passenger side trunk brake light

Dash Top

Automatic Ride Control Module

3 people want that light already. Are you just looking for the dash piece that snaps on top of the dash? and I do have the arc.

Seats look pretty good

Hello, I was wondering, the seats look pretty decent in the SC. Is the drivers side left wing nice. I would like to talk to you about them if they are nice. you can contact me at glwimsatt@hotmail.com.
thanks

Dang....95 5speed in chameleon blue, pretty rare...pity.

Hey Kevin, I'm keeping track of these 95 chameleon blue 5speeds, do you mind posting the VIN number for that car before it goes to the crusher please. Or maybe send it to me by PM.

Thanks!

Hey I bought a 95 5 speed Chameleon blue Sc in January if your keeping track

Attachments

• 73323_10151662234959638_1552888208_n.jpg
    73323_10151662234959638_1552888208_n.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 54
Hey I bought a 95 5 speed Chameleon blue Sc in January if your keeping track

Hey buddy, congrats! Welcome to the Cham blue 95 5speed club :cool:

So far I know of 7 cham blue 5speeds, i have contact info for two other owners the other cars i've just stumbled upon for sale or in classifieds so i have very little info for them....like this car for example.

Feel free to PM me with your info so I can add you to my list :p

Yes, It is a shame that this one is destroyed, I knew when I saw it that there could not have been very many made. It is a moon roof car too. But I will get the VIN for you.

Hey Kevin, hopefully you didn't forget about grabbing that VIN# for me :D

Kevin I'll take the glove box door if it is still available. Mine is busted where the latch screws to the two posts. I have epoxy'd it several times and it continues to come apart. If so how much shipped to 03109? Thanks man!

Kevin I'll take the glove box door if it is still available. Mine is busted where the latch screws to the two posts. I have epoxy'd it several times and it continues to come apart. If so how much shipped to 03109? Thanks man!

I got a couple . sent you a pm

Back