Greetings!

4point9

SCCoA Member
Good Evening everyone!

My name is Brandon, (Ecrybh's son) and I'm happy to become a member on here and rescue another SC! I recently picked up a '95 5 speed SC in Electric red (I think that's the name of the color,) and gray interior off of a friend of mine. He had bought the car off Ebay for a really good price, and I was able to get a great deal on it. it needs a lot of work currently as it doesn't run, but it can be fixed. I have always wanted a SC for myself; especially after I saw how our '91 turned out. I have a lot to learn about these rare birds, and lots of parts that I will need along the way. But I know I am in the right place for everything I will need. I unfortunately cant upload pictures, so I will put my Instagram handle below.

Quick story behind the car,

It is a true Texas car, as it was bought in Pasadena, and lived most of its life in the Houston area. (No flood damage or water damage as that was the first thing my friend and I looked for when he bought it.) The seller on Ebay had it passed down to him from his ex- father in law, as he was the only real car guy in the family at the time. He drove it to and from work for a while and his ex-wife drove it as well. She was in bumper-to-bumper traffic and accidentally rear-ended a truck, deploying the airbag. The seller and his brother replaced the core support, hood, LF fender, but the hit missed the headlights and the bumper. but there are no signs of frame damage, as the panels don't have any major gaps. He decided to sell it when it died in his driveway.

My friend and I went to Houston in 2019 to pick it up, as he loves the platform and wanted a project car. I personally drove the car onto the trailer in Houston, however, it didn't run well at all. I found it impressive that it was able to do that. I knew my friend had the car and was doing a little work to it, but not much. I was looking for a SC for a few months and I just threw out the idea to him if he wanted to sell it.... Now its in the driveway :D:D:D

I have already named the car Phoenix, as it will rise from the ashes once more! If y'all want to go check out the car, my Instagram handle is @4point9.

I look forward to the challenges and knowledge I will face with this car, and the end result will be fantastic!

Creighton

Welcome and Thanks for saving a 95-5. Also not getting the picture I want to upload. This one is old. Have it's twin except Mocca leather interior. Also needs some work. The Marti report on 95-5's is always of interest if so inclined.
Creighton

Attachments

• IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 77

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
Good Evening everyone!

My name is Brandon, (Ecrybh's son) and I'm happy to become a member on here and rescue another SC! I recently picked up a '95 5 speed SC in Electric red (I think that's the name of the color,) and gray interior off of a friend of mine. He had bought the car off Ebay for a really good price, and I was able to get a great deal on it. it needs a lot of work currently as it doesn't run, but it can be fixed. I have always wanted a SC for myself; especially after I saw how our '91 turned out. I have a lot to learn about these rare birds, and lots of parts that I will need along the way. But I know I am in the right place for everything I will need. I unfortunately cant upload pictures, so I will put my Instagram handle below.

Quick story behind the car,

It is a true Texas car, as it was bought in Pasadena, and lived most of its life in the Houston area. (No flood damage or water damage as that was the first thing my friend and I looked for when he bought it.) The seller on Ebay had it passed down to him from his ex- father in law, as he was the only real car guy in the family at the time. He drove it to and from work for a while and his ex-wife drove it as well. She was in bumper-to-bumper traffic and accidentally rear-ended a truck, deploying the airbag. The seller and his brother replaced the core support, hood, LF fender, but the hit missed the headlights and the bumper. but there are no signs of frame damage, as the panels don't have any major gaps. He decided to sell it when it died in his driveway.

My friend and I went to Houston in 2019 to pick it up, as he loves the platform and wanted a project car. I personally drove the car onto the trailer in Houston, however, it didn't run well at all. I found it impressive that it was able to do that. I knew my friend had the car and was doing a little work to it, but not much. I was looking for a SC for a few months and I just threw out the idea to him if he wanted to sell it.... Now its in the driveway :D:D:D

I have already named the car Phoenix, as it will rise from the ashes once more! If y'all want to go check out the car, my Instagram handle is @4point9.

I look forward to the challenges and knowledge I will face with this car, and the end result will be fantastic!

Welcome to the club Brandon.

David