Group buy for Power Steering Pulleys

victor malvar

Hello fellow members and friends,
We are now having a group buy for the Power Steering Pulley. This aluminum, hard anodized pulley is stock size and will replace the ugly one you have under the hood. We have just had them made and this group buy will only be good for 2 weeks from today. They will be $169.00 for 2 weeks only. After that, you will have to purchase the pulley from our store. The water pump pulleys are being drawn and will be manufactured late this month.
Thanks to all for your past support.
Any questions, shoot us an email.
Thanks,
Victor

Power steering pulleys

Any benefits to the PS Pulley other than cosmetics under the hood?

The benefits to the new power steering pulley is simply that it is available for those who want them or need them. There is no other place to get a power steering pulley for these cars. Isn't that a good enough reason?
Due to popular demand from our WEBSITE customers and on ebay, we decided to make them available. We are just offering them to the sccoa members since we are members ourselves. There ARE customers that damage theirs and would like a replacement.
That is the only reason....because if you need one, it is available.
Thanks and y'all take 'er easy...weekend coming up!
Victor

I will take one as well.

Do you have any pictures/drawings of how the pulley will look?

Justin

I am broke now but maybe this will drag out long enough for me to gather some funds? So I watch and pray that 2 weeks is like 2 months?
:eek:

Power steering pulleys

Hello to all on this thread.

We just want to let you all know that if you want pictures, please send us your email address and we will send you a few pictures. They are really nice!!! We are having too much difficulty adding a picture to this thread.

And for those of you that want them, you may pay however you want and you can pay at any time. The group buy was to enable members to purchase it at this price for 2 weeks. It does not matter how many buy it, it only matters that you purchase it before the two weeks are up....April 12th.

Thanks again to all interested and we are ready to send pictures to those that would like them.

Victor and Diane

Victor it says the deadline on these was april 12th? was that a typo and what is the price and availability?

Power steering pulleys

Hello, Dave,
You may still purchase this pulley at the same price of $165.00 and we charge $5.00 for shipping. We can send you an invoice thru paypal or you can call with a credit card...that is up to you. We can send it as soon as it is paid for. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.
Victor and Diane

Hello and thanks for the interest,
You may purchase this pulley at any time and at the price of $165.00 plus $5.00 shipping. This price is ONLY for SCCOA members. We appreciate your interest and if you want to purchase, we can either send an invoice thru paypal or you can call Diane and she can process your card over the phone. The pulleys are in stock, ready to go.
Thanks and have a great weekend!
Victor and Diane

Back