Hello NC Guys

rock hill

I am living in rock hill sc now till my health issues are in order or Till Eddie runs me out of the area

Hello from Matthews!

Hello fellow SC lovers!

I'm looking for contact information for both Dave Micale and Ed Andrews (the-big-e)

I've heard these two really know their stuff and both are a pleasure to work with.

I'm trying to refurbish a 1992 SC that I bought last year, and need all the help, advice and suggestions that I get.

Gary H.
Matthews, NCTHE SUPER COUPE.jpg

Hello from SC

Hello Gary,

Welcome to SCCoA! You'll find a wealth of knowledge here about these awesome cars.

Dave Micale is currently restoring my car. His number is 803-417-6511. He will be expecting your call.

Paul

Dave Micale

Hello Gary,

Welcome to SCCoA! You'll find a wealth of knowledge here about these awesome cars.

Dave Micale is currently restoring my car. His number is 803-417-6511. He will be expecting your call.

Paul

Paul,

Is Dave still working on your Super Coupe?? What all are you having done? Looks like it's going to be AWESOME!

Yesterday I tried calling Dave Micale, but it rolled over to voice mail and his mailbox was full, so I couldn't leave a message. I'm hoping to soon drive down, meet Dave and "pick his brain" for a direction in which to restore my T-Bird.

If you happen to see or talk to him, please let him know I'm wanting to meet.

Gary Henry
Matthews, NC
704-607-2631

Paul,

Is Dave still working on your Super Coupe?? What all are you having done? Looks like it's going to be AWESOME!

Yesterday I tried calling Dave Micale, but it rolled over to voice mail and his mailbox was full, so I couldn't leave a message. I'm hoping to soon drive down, meet Dave and "pick his brain" for a direction in which to restore my T-Bird.

If you happen to see or talk to him, please let him know I'm wanting to meet.

Gary Henry
Matthews, NC
704-607-2631

Hello Gary,

Yes David is still working on my car. He's had the car since December 2013 and has told me numerous times that the car would be completed by a certain date and still hasn't delivered. In his defense, the project scope has changed but in my opinion he has not followed through on his portion of our agreement. He is extremely difficult to communicate with and has used every excuse in the book. I have given him cash when he asked and supplied him with all the parts he requested but yet I still have no car. His latest delivery date is March 1st, I'll believe it when I see it. Whether the car is completed or not, I will be picking my car up on March 1st.

I know David is a very knowledgeable and passionate about these cars but I will not let him work on my car ever again. He has burned his bridge with me. Hopefully if you choose to have him work on your car, your experience will be better than mine. I wish you the best of luck with your SC.

You can reach me at 803-729-5630 if you would like to discuss my experience with David.

Paul

Hello Gary,

Yes David is still working on my car. He's had the car since December 2013 and has told me numerous times that the car would be completed by a certain date and still hasn't delivered. In his defense, the project scope has changed but in my opinion he has not followed through on his portion of our agreement. He is extremely difficult to communicate with and has used every excuse in the book. I have given him cash when he asked and supplied him with all the parts he requested but yet I still have no car. His latest delivery date is March 1st, I'll believe it when I see it. Whether the car is completed or not, I will be picking my car up on March 1st.

I know David is a very knowledgeable and passionate about these cars but I will not let him work on my car ever again. He has burned his bridge with me. Hopefully if you choose to have him work on your car, your experience will be better than mine. I wish you the best of luck with your SC.

You can reach me at 803-729-5630 if you would like to discuss my experience with David.

Paul

Dang Paul I was thinking you had your car back already! I have been waiting to see some pics! Hate that it's taken so long!

Hey from Burke County

Hey guys! I just repurchased my original hot rod - my 1991 SC. I bought it originally in 1995, my wife & I had our first date in the car, left the church the day of our wedding in the car, and then sold it in 2001. Last year, while recovering from back surgery I found my baby, and bought it back. Yes, the exact same car. I am needing some help locating a black dash, the top section, as it has been neglected and split over the years. Can anyone help?

I'm in Morganton.
Thanks in advance
Jason

Back