Help from members of Iowa....

K

Ken Seegers

Does anybody know Tom Hopp aka 92tbirdsc01? He has listed parts off his 92SC for sale. I ordered EEC module off him and have not received. He said he got the money and shipped it out. I have e-mailed him several times with no reply. If I do not hear with him soon, I will be left with no option, but to file mail fraud against him. I do not want to go that way, but I expect I reply when I e-mail about shipping of an item.
Thanks in advance
Ken

A

aaron1269

Tom

I know Tom personally, and I doubt that he would try to screw anyone over. I know that he can be hard to get ahold of, but if I get back home sometime soon, (we grew up in same town) I will try to find him. I have sold some SC parts and had some problems as well. I will see what I can find out, and post back on here. I was offline for a couple months (computer crashed) but am happy to be back!!!
Aaron

K

Ken Seegers

Tom

Aaron,
Do you have his phone number? You can e-mail at dkseegers@prodigy.net. I have done multiple transactions both buying and selling and have not had any problems until now. All I want is a reply to my e-mails.
Thanks
Ken