how much $ could I get for my 91 SC 5speed

91BLOWNBIRD

I have a 91 SC 5speed fully built suspension and engine

engine makes 362rwhp and 450rwtq on 91 octane and 19psi

engine made 342rwhp and 403rwtq on 91 octane with 17psi

most details are here:
http://www.sccoa.com/member/index.php?uniquename=binschus

interior is 9 out of 10

body is straight but paint could use a good detail exterior is probably a 6/7 out of 10

The only negative is that I removed the A/C but I built this car so that everything can go back to stock if need be

I might need to sell as my wife needs to go back to school :(

It's a xenon late model spoiler forget where I got it I also have an unpainted NASCAR lip spoiler for it in garage

But even if these cars DO increase in value once they become "classics"...they'd maybe be worth $8,000-$10,000 to a collector (being optimistic)

You'll probably never be able to sell it for what its worth, you have a lot more to lose than to gain by selling the T-bird...even if the value goes up.

You could probably sell your wife's car for more than you could sell your SC and (assuming you spent less than $25,000 on it) it would be a better alternative.

Last edited:
I got the following from your link:

Vehicle 1991 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe
Color Oxford White
Mileage 103,000 Miles
Purchase Date 11-27-2005

Wow,

I purchased MY 1991 Oxford White SC on 11-26-2012 :D

yeah I had an automatic white 91 in high school and found my current one a few years into college and I have had it ever since.

yesterday I got offered $5k for it...I know it will be a loss, but gotta do what I gotta do

wife needs her car for work and school...plus she cant drive stick :eek:

yeah I had an automatic white 91 in high school and found my current one a few years into college and I have had it ever since.

yesterday I got offered $5k for it...I know it will be a loss, but gotta do what I gotta do

wife needs her car for work and school...plus she cant drive stick :eek:

Sad to hear you might sell your SC, glad to hear someone seems to be making a decent offer for it if you do.

Back