How to install cam sensor video

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
I made a video after I finally figured out the right way to install a cam sensor in my '94. Also touched on some BHJ balancer install points.

LOTS of threads on here from really smart SC folks. Really helped me out big time. But a picture is worth a thousand words. Figured a video (Albeit a bit long) might really help some newbie in the future like it helped me.

Nice job Pat !

BTW, the same procedures and settings outlined in Pat's video for the 94-95 Super Coupe also applies to the 89-93 Super Coupe.

David

I made a video after I finally figured out the right way to install a cam sensor in my '94. Also touched on some BHJ balancer install points.

LOTS of threads on here from really smart SC folks. Really helped me out big time. But a picture is worth a thousand words. Figured a video (Albeit a bit long) might really help some newbie in the future like it helped me.

Nice Pat
Keep making them!!!!

Nice video. The Crows in the first few minutes made me nervous but they went away. In the end just nice birds were tweeting.

Tremendous video I've already done that process on my 90 but watched the video anyhow never know what I might have missed or what I might learn very good video done well and appreciated hope you make more possibly a you tube channel for you SC I'd subscribe to it for sure Tha KS again for the time making the video

Great video Pat. Thanks for taking the time to do it, it will help countless SC owners.

Back