I did it again...

MCA6SPEED

255384_482682688426624_1201631076_n.jpg

426711_483451271683099_1157478479_n.jpg

TJ.... So you upgraded to a 5.0 already.... that didn't take long :) Very nice! They are pretty quick right out of the box... seen them in the 12s in stock trim.

Good luck with it and have fun. Hope to see it 1st hand one day.

Bryan

Thanks. It should run 12.70's with the extra 8 ponies (I'm sure...) and the 3.73's in the rear.

I didn't mean to upgrade so soon, actually. I had been looking at that car online for a while, and knew no one would buy it because of the price and the seats. The Recaro's aren't moving well because most fat American's can't fit in the damn things. Race seats never bother me. I had been waiting for the 2015 or the 2014.5 for obvious reasons, but they're going with that EVOS thing more than the retro look, and the only thing different is going to be an IRS. Plus, they're raising the price.

The 2012 had been hit about three months after I purchased it by some a$$hat in an F-150 who couldn't drive. It was a hit and run and turned out to be a mess. Everything on the driver's side back from the door was pretty much smashed. The first body place screwed up the lines and the paint, scratching it and screwing up the color matching, and it took another Ford dealer another two tries to get it right. A friend of mine's mom then hit the door, and the car was just cursed at that point.

About two weeks ago, I went to open the driver's door, and the handle pulled off. I took it into the Ford dealer under warranty, and they informed me, after taking off the door panel, that the whole door mechanism fell apart. My girlfriend wanted to look at the new GT because I wouldn't shut up about it, and I ended up telling the salesman that he could keep the six if he could do that payments right on the new GT. Well, after knocking over seven grand off sticker, I took her home.

This one, I'm keeping. It's a rocketship...

Nice looking mustang. Congrats!

Im glad Ford is going back to forward design and putting the retro back in the vault.

The mustang customer base currently is 50yo. Im no where near it. Bring back the customer base to the 20s and 30s. Rebadge a mercury :rolleyes: wait that didnt work. Rebadge a Lincoln for the older crowd. :cool:

Nice looking mustang. Congrats!

Im glad Ford is going back to forward design and putting the retro back in the vault.

The mustang customer base currently is 50yo. Im no where near it. Bring back the customer base to the 20s and 30s. Rebadge a mercury :rolleyes: wait that didnt work. Rebadge a Lincoln for the older crowd. :cool:

I don't want a gangbang creation of an Aston Martin, Fusion, and Sonata looking monstrosity like that.

Until the production version is released. I cant comment. But sounds like it should not matter to you as bought what you like. I think the 2012 are good looking but not the 05s

They are all still concepts....I reserve the criticism until production is out. Some of the main pluses are; the '15 will be lighter, have as much HP, better MPG and better handling. Remember the Probe; the people can still sway the styling cues that Ford is still in the process of refining.

I do love them Weld wheels.

What did you run?

Track prep, DA, and heat soak were abysmal. All of the old men in their new camaro, vette, Shelby mid-life crisis mobile were eating up the starting line and burning out through third gear.

Managed a 12.3, and I have MINIMAL mods. Has a solid 12.0-12.2 in her.

I've been looking for another bird. I looked at an XR7 locally, but the guy didn't know about the car and it wasn't in good shape.

Back