Indy World of Wheels

Norm-L

SCCoA Member
I got into my first World of Wheels since 1990 in Rhode Island. If any local MN12 owners want to stop by the show at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, it would be great to see you out there.

DSCN1264sm.jpg

DSCN1283sm.jpg

Let the show begin....

Beautiful, Norm! :D:cool:

You should post some close-ups! Seeing the lack of dirt in the seams, etc. is especially satisfying....lol

Bad omen...lol

Beautiful, Norm! :D:cool:

You should post some close-ups! Seeing the lack of dirt in the seams, etc. is especially satisfying....lol

Funny you should mention dirt. On the first day of the show, before the general public was allowed in, I got the last wipe-down done. I put my cleaners, etc. in my bag and I took my bag out to my daily driver. I was back five minutes later and a pigeon had bombed my car...IN AN INDOOR SHOW!!! lol At all the outdoor shows I've done, I can't remember that happening. I had to laugh. And.....back to my daily driver for my cleaning supplies....

I'll post a few more pics after work.

that is because

Birds like to stick together... he saw it was a thunderbird and wanted to say "HI" lol.... nice car thou. Did you get any awards?? I gave up on those shows long ago. they charge you to show, they make money on you, and the hours are so long.. they are just no fun to be at, at least that is how this old guy thinks....Rich

Birds like to stick together... he saw it was a thunderbird and wanted to say "HI" lol.... nice car thou. Did you get any awards?? I gave up on those shows long ago. they charge you to show, they make money on you, and the hours are so long.. they are just no fun to be at, at least that is how this old guy thinks....Rich

You're so right. My feet are killing me from standing so long. I certainly won't do it every year, but it's good once in a while. I'll probably try to get in next year. My buddy and I planned on doing it this year but he blew his engine at the drag strip right at the end of the race season. That's what he gets for owning a Chevy. lol Hopefully, his car will be good for the show next time.

DSCN1268sm.jpg

DSCN1276sm.jpg

DSCN1277sm.jpg

DSCN1279sm.jpg

DSCN1536sm.jpg

And a bonus....

Thanks guys! The bonus was that it got me a job offer from the guy who owns the company that built the Trans Am parked next to me at the show. I'm seriously considering taking his offer.

Norm

Back