jason's 35th sc poject

ganuolfthegrey

35th%20053_zpspdwzaqny.jpg35th%20037_zpsa6c7hsif.jpg35th%20035_zpshlzdozre.jpgwell I have had the car for almost 6 months. been swapping every thing from my old 89 to the 35th. in a few weeks I hope to pick up my new engine. then I am sending my transmission to get rebuilt in 3 weeks. have a lot left to do. but my goal is have it running and mostly done by spring. still have a lot to do to where I am happy with the car.
here are a few pics. the rest are in my garage page.car%209%20140_zpswmu1mivh.jpg

SCarSC

excuse my ignorance, but what is the bar in the trunk for? rigidity? going to swap out sc seats or leave the lx in there?

ganuolfthegrey

I sent it to the scrapper. Was a junk heap. If you where around more. Maybe you would know what's up. Lol. U missed it Duane drove his car.

ganuolfthegrey

Its going to be awhile before its running again
. plus its looking like i will be having surgery on my elbow soon. Have a mri on the 26th.

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
[Q2300pm =ganuolfthegrey;1093757]I will drag you up and down and theb some. 12.7 out of a 4.2 Lmao[/QUOTE]

I built way to much motor for an m90 my mpx is at 33% od and makes
13/14psi . It moves do much air that it pegged the slot maf at 4800rpm and had to goto a sct ba5000
A 2300 tvs is in my future