Looking for a set of front XR-7 leather seats in Ox Blood red in the GTA

351tt

Heading pretty much says it , I just picked up a black 89 loaded XR-7 5spd , including phone, CD , JBL etc... I am pretty sure this is the Ox Blood colour , the front seats should be replaced.. I have seats to switch all to black leather but prefer to keep this one factory colours .
If anyone has a set and knows what they want, post here or PM me , I don't check the PM very often though.
Thanks .
Dave.

Thanks.
No pics worth looking at , the paint is baked on it , so it will get a full paint job , hopefully this year, keeping it black.
Needs a front bumper cover, there are some cracks in it.. but I have a clean one in black .. was going to throw it and a clean rear cover out in the next parts purge/garage clean up.. maybe it really does pay to be a hoarder.
I picked it up for myself... price was way too good to pass up .. but my oldest son likes it so he is getting it .
For the age of car , the chassis is in incredibly good condition , only minor rust that I can see so far , even underneath .. still have to get it up on the hoist though for the big picture .
I have tossed so much MN12 3.8SC/XR-7 stuff in the last few years ... probably shouldn't have LOL..
It will most likely get converted to auto , I know its a sacrilege but no one here is into clutching and shifting gears .

Dave,

I have a set of OEM XR7 7spokers. No rash, no bends and all the caps. Need a refinish to be perfect. Also a set of TSW with an MN12 bolt pattern and caps. All tires are pooched. Yours for the taking. 10 minutes north of the 401 at Trenton, Exit 525.

Bruce

20230602_123139.jpg

Dave,

I have a set of OEM XR7 7spokers. No rash, no bends and all the caps. Need a refinish to be perfect. Also a set of TSW with an MN12 bolt pattern and caps. All tires are pooched. Yours for the taking. 10 minutes north of the 401 at Trenton, Exit 525.

Bruce

View attachment 99244
That's awesome, they may come in handy in the very near future [ looked at another MN12 today for my younger son ] ...thanks Bruce , I actually have to go out to Picton in the next few weeks to help a friend install a small block in his Chevelle .
I will PM you , thank again .
Dave.

That's awesome, they may come in handy in the very near future [ looked at another MN12 today for my younger son ] ...thanks Bruce , I actually have to go out to Picton in the next few weeks to help a friend install a small block in his Chevelle .
I will PM you , thank again .
Dave.
PM replied.

Back