Looking for good m5r2 transmission

Have you looked into this? I don't know your budget, but these are pretty inexpensive, considering.
Thanks Norm! I had not looked into this and that is a reasonable price for a good rebuild. I am in Canada and it will probably cost a lot for shipping and returning the core. Definitely a possible option though.

Thanks Norm! I had not looked into this and that is a reasonable price for a good rebuild. I am in Canada and it will probably cost a lot for shipping and returning the core. Definitely a possible option though.
What part of Canada cuz I think they're based in Minnesota.

A shop I used years ago for the turbo car was Trans-ware in Concord 905-660-3650 .
Owner is Mike . I know people who have brought their stick transmissions there and were happy , they also built alot of the heavy hitter Buick turbo transmission [ 9-10 second cars ] with good results.

I have a M5R2 from my 92 SC. Low miles since its rebuild using Ford carbon blocker rings. Not too far from Canada, but not that close either (located in NH). $300usd and it's yours. Cheaper than a rebuild kit but we'd have to figure out freight shipping internationally, which I've never done before. Food for thought

Back