Looking for the owner !

DannyS

Does anyone know if the owner of this car is in this community ? YouTube channel name says Micah , if anyone does could you please reach out to him I have questions

Attachments

• 364ED2EB-E11A-4BFA-B5F6-68FE19AF44BB.png
    364ED2EB-E11A-4BFA-B5F6-68FE19AF44BB.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 16
It sounds like any other v6 with a single exhaust lol. No it sounds good but the twin screw cars all you really hear wot is the blower.

But is it raspy or tin can sounding ?

See this link for my new exhaust system (headers to exhaust tips), that replaced my very loud and annoying race exhaust system.

See this link for my new exhaust system (headers to exhaust tips), that replaced my very loud and annoying race exhaust system.

just checked it out , new set up definitely sounds better, what is it that you changed in the exhaust system ?

just checked it out , new set up definitely sounds better, what is it that you changed in the exhaust system ?

See this thread for the old exhaust system. It was Kooks mild steel (jet hot coated) long tube headers with 3" collectors, dual 3" to single 3.5" Y into pipe a 3.5"in out resonator, then 3.5 single pipe that split to dual 3" pipes with 3" mufflers. System was all mandrel bent stainless custom built and tig welded by local race car shop that included several V-Bands to easily remove sections. Very nice and very loud.

New system is Kooks medium length stainless headers w/SwainTech ceramic coating, true dual mandrel bent 2.5" stainless with SCU sourced dual 2.5" in/out resonator and a pair of Borla Pro XS mufflers. New exhaust has no drone and much quieter without giving up much if any power. This system was fabricated, installed and tig welded by David Dalke/SCU inc.

Last edited:
Back