Looking

Any white 94/95 super coupes for sale?
I’m preparing to sell my second owner 5 speed 89 cougar Xr7. The original owner didn’t like black, so he had the dealer change the color to dark blue. I’ve gone through the car mechanically to maintain its originality as a true 1 of 1. I have replaced the electronic shocks with manual, and upgraded the ac system to a modern compressor. Our weather has been lousy so I don’t have a good set of pictures posted-yet. I have a mercury collection but I need to get a bit more realistic with my number of cars, so I’m focusing more towards the older ones ( like my 1940).

1677768278017.jpeg

I’m preparing to sell my second owner 5 speed 89 cougar Xr7. The original owner didn’t like black, so he had the dealer change the color to dark blue. I’ve gone through the car mechanically to maintain its originality as a true 1 of 1. I have replaced the electronic shocks with manual, and upgraded the ac system to a modern compressor. Our weather has been lousy so I don’t have a good set of pictures posted-yet. I have a mercury collection but I need to get a bit more realistic with my number of cars, so I’m focusing more towards the older ones ( like my 1940).

View attachment 97952
Reach me at merc5340@yahoo.com. Located in Phoenix Arizona Metro. Teriffic long distance driver that can burn rubber in every geer!

Surprise AZ (West side of the Phoenix metro area). I'm happy to show it whenever you are available.

Back