Mario McGuire aka quicksilver98

Melon

SCCoA Member
Email Address: mariomcguire@hotmail.com
User Name: quicksilver98
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

He posted on April 20th with an Orion amp and Ranger nerf bars for sale. We got into contact, agreed on a price, and I sent a money order out on April 29th.

According to the e-mail he sent me, he had received it by May 6th and would send them out soon. On May 11th, he said he would have a box that day or the day after (11th or 12th) and would have them out the next day or after. (12th or 13th)

I have tried to contact him multiple times to get an update on what is going on since I haven't received them yet, but I haven't received anything yet. If I do get into contact with him and we work this out, I will have this post deleted. I just want to make it aware to everyone that he may try to rip you off. Here's a link to his for sale thread. Click here Mario - if you read this, either e-mail me (MelonSC@msn.com) or PM me to let me know what is going on. I either would like the nerf bars to be shipped or the money returned back to me.

-Andy "Melon"

After waiting 2 months, heard back from him on a Tuesday. He said he would ship that Friday, but after a family emergency, they got shipped 2 weeks later. I have finally received the bars and everything is OK now. Although I wasn't happy waiting for almost 3 months, I was glad to finally have gotten them.

This thread can be deleted since the problem (not receiving product) has been solved.

Thank you

-Andy "Melon"

Back