May Super Mini Meet!

joenintiesc

Bryan and I want to try to get a little meet together before Carlisle! Here are the details:

Saturday, May 16th
3pm

Quaker Steak & Lube® Edison
561 U.S. 1
Edison, NJ 08817
http://thelube.com/locations/new-jersey/edison/

This will be a "restaurant meet" and should last just a few hours.

Agenda:

Please confirm here if you are coming!

Attachments

• edison.jpg
    edison.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 167
Should hold it down in Ocean City, Md. Thats the big cruisin OC weekend.

That's a great idea, but being so close to Carlisle wanted to do something fairly local/central and that wouldn't be a big commitment!

Also, would just like to point out that Blown38 has been interested in all of our planned meets and shown up to the last Philly Auto Show meet, and he lives in Virginia!

Let's get some NJ/PA/NY interest going here too! :rolleyes::D

Thanks for posting this up Joe; unless something goes horribly wrong I'll be there and with my SC! :cool:

While I have everyone's attention... ;) Myself and Joe are going to start a Facebook group for this chapter as another way to promote and build this chapter back up. Look for invites in the coming weeks!

I've got my son that weekend, so give me a yay or nay whether this is a kid-friendly type of event. If it is, I'll be there, and I'll try to get my buddy Clint to come too. He's got a modded 4.6 bird.

Bryan and I want to try to get a little meet together before Carlisle! Here are the details:

Saturday, May 16th
3pm

Quaker Steak & Lube® Edison
561 U.S. 1
Edison, NJ 08817
http://thelube.com/locations/new-jersey/edison/

This will be a "restaurant meet" and should last just a few hours.

Agenda:

Please confirm here if you are coming!

Don't think i will make it guys, i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off.... my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs. I did put in ahead of time for requested days off 6/5 - 6/8 so i can be at Carlisle and will see everyone there...:D

Don't think i will make it guys, i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off.... my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs. I did put in ahead of time for requested days off 6/5 - 6/8 so i can be at Carlisle and will see everyone there...:D

Better response:

"I'd love to be there to meet up with everyone! Unfortunately, I don't know what time I'll be getting off work that day. But that's only 20-25 minutes away from me, so I'll try to come straight from work if I end up getting off by 2:30-3:00!"

Better response:

"I'd love to be there to meet up with everyone! Unfortunately, I don't know what time I'll be getting off work that day. But that's only 20-25 minutes away from me, so I'll try to come straight from work if I end up getting off by 2:30-3:00!"

Gee Dad thank for the parenting lesson! The key words were " i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs" As in i am not off that Saturday! And of course i would have loved to have gone, but as you can see by my response i am disappointed that i have to work! By no means was my reply to the invite intended to insult anyone and don't know why it would prompt a response like this? i dont think this forum is intended to try to insult one another or maybe i am wrong? :mad:

Gee Dad thank for the parenting lesson! The key words were " i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs" As in i am not off that Saturday! And of course i would have loved to have gone, but as you can see by my response i am disappointed that i have to work! By no means was my reply to the invite intended to insult anyone and don't know why it would prompt a response like this? i dont think this forum is intended to try to insult one another or maybe i am wrong? :mad:

Not sure why you feel that trying to include you is insulting you?? :confused: You said you don't know what time you would be working until since your schedule at work changes. So if it turned out that you got out early enough that day, then why not try to make it? :confused: That's all I was pointing out. It sounds like you're just not interested, which is a shame, but that is your call. No reason to get all bent out of shape when my intention was just to try to include you! You came to the meet at Bryan's and everyone thought you were a cool guy and had an awesome SC, but since there is a possibility that you might be able to make this meet but are instead dismissing it before you know what time you will be off that day - sounds like you are just not interested, which is fine! No hard feelings! The intent of our effort is to bring people together in the area who have an interest in these cars... :cool:

Just let me know if you would like me to take you off the distribution list for future meets - most likely they will be on Saturdays also. Don't want any other invites to be interpreted as "insults" either, lol! :rolleyes:;)

Just let me know if you would like me to take you off the distribution list for future meets - most likely they will be on Saturdays also. Don't want any other invites to be interpreted as "insults" either, lol! :rolleyes:;)

This is exactly what i said quote "Don't think i will make it guys, i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off.... my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs. I did put in ahead of time for requested days off 6/5 - 6/8 so i can be at Carlisle and will see everyone there"

1st - I never said in that statement i don't know what time i will be working until?

2nd - I am addressing the fact that you clearly corrected me as to how i should have responded to the invite which was insulting and can be construed as argumentative.

3rd - Which is clear by your continued responses to me it's because you are misinterpreting everything and assuming that i don't want to go to the meet

4th - No, please do continue to send me invites as i never indicated otherwise?

5th - Your still being argumentative and making assumptions but this is something you clearly started by the derogatory remark to me decline of the invite! Why?

6 - I AM A KOOL GUY I EXPECT TE BE TREATED AS SUCH BY MY FELLOW COM-PADRES CAPICE!

just don't like the public display of unaffection and scolding behavior...

NOW LETS KISS AND MAKE UP :D

PS: If my schedule changes i will definitely be there!!!! KISSES

HOWS THAT RESPONSE :D

1st - I never said in that statement i don't know what time i will be working until?

PS: If my schedule changes i will definitely be there!!!! KISSES

HOWS THAT RESPONSE :D

See, that's all I was looking for! You indicated that on a given Saturday, you did not know (in advance) what your hours would be. "my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs." So instead of just saying NO I CAN'T MAKE IT, I was saying why not instead wait until the day of the meet, see what your company's needs are and what time you end up getting off, and if it is early enough (2:30-3:00), then come to the meet? Instead of just saying no?

But all these accusations and insults from you, accusing me of misrepresenting, making assumptions, arguing, scolding, being derogatory, etc. hmmm... perhaps you do not have the right character and temperament to be in our club. You are officially uninvited and banned from the club, kicked out of the SCCOA, Carlisle registration revoked, and you must immediately surrender your SC and never buy another, nor any FORD! And you have to move out of NJ at least three states away! By tomorrow!

Or just show up to the meet and all will be forgiven! :D

See, that's all I was looking for! You indicated that on a given Saturday, you did not know (in advance) what your hours would be. "my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs." So instead of just saying NO I CAN'T MAKE IT, I was saying why not instead wait until the day of the meet, see what your company's needs are and what time you end up getting off, and if it is early enough (2:30-3:00), then come to the meet? Instead of just saying no?

But all these accusations and insults from you, accusing me of misrepresenting, making assumptions, arguing, scolding, being derogatory, etc. hmmm... perhaps you do not have the right character and temperament to be in our club. You are officially uninvited and banned from the club, kicked out of the SCCOA, Carlisle registration revoked, and you must immediately surrender your SC and never buy another, nor any FORD! And you have to move out of NJ at least three states away! By tomorrow!

Theres an old saying : When the doctor prescribes medication for the wrong treatment it hurts" I just gave you a little taste of your own medicine :D

Now pucker up and give me a big kiss LMFAO

Talk soon!

Theres an old saying : "When the doctor prescribes medication for the wrong treatment it hurts" I just gave you a little taste of your own medicine

Now pucker up and give me a big kiss LMFAO Maybe we are both have the time of the month! LMFAO

Talk soon!

Theres an old saying : "When the doctor prescribes medication for the wrong treatment it hurts" I just gave you a little taste of your own medicine

Now pucker up and give me a big kiss LMFAO Maybe we are both have the time of the month! LMFAO

Talk soon!

My methods may be no-nonsense and direct, and you may even cry a little, but in the end when you show up, make cool new friends, and learn everything there is to know about these cars, you will end up thanking me profusely!

(Now everyone else, please just post up a simple yes I can make it or no I can't make it, this is too exhausting...) :eek:

Ok boys what's going here? :confused:

If you ask me it looks like both of you wouldn't have gotten to this level in person and this is just not coming over the Internet as intended... Now let's all play nice and relax! :D

That is all :p

Ok boys what's going here? :confused:

If you ask me it looks like both of you wouldn't have gotten to this level in person and this is just not coming over the Internet as intended... Now let's all play nice and relax! :D

That is all :p

Yes, but now it looks like there is lots of interest (2+ pages) in our mini-meet, unless of course you bother to read through it all...

Anyway, it is all George's fault, he started it... :eek:

Back