Meet before big rain?

LOL .. no .. I mean, REDWOOD door handle. Home depot variety, you know right next to the PINE. Yes, before that, he brought me a piece of DRIFT WOOD and said he wanted to widdle and carve it out to a new door handle. :rolleyes:

- Dan

.. to say the least. :D

When you meet new Tbird people, some times you meet some "interesting" ones .. LOL

- Dan

its in my pants but ladies only lol...i am having trouble getting time off these days, but I have sunday after 3 & mondays off

LOL :cool:

Time off .. no idea what youe talking about. I have 3 kids now .. I need a JOB to get away from the house !!

But yes, I am free most days when I am not working on somebody elses car, or meat delivery duties .. :D

Maybe this summer, I will host a Nor-cal Tbird BBQ Meat at my house, I wanted to do it a few years back but somebody took my BBQ.

.. was just watching the news, this guy in Oakland driving a Mark 8 .. crazy.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/12/21/BAR41GTSMM.DTL

- Dan

Last edited:
. I think we scared away the Wolf man .. :cool:

- Dan
Howling to be heard....
I am here....Just hav'in bad luck with my T bird....had a battery blow up. I have been working on cleaning up the aftermath of it. Motorcraft= boom.
I have been try'in to hunt down a inexpensive aluminum crankshaft OD pulley also while the Bird is roosting with "acid reflux"

Oh and my wife got me an X-box for Christmas....That sucks me in and next thing I know its 4 hours later....Video crack!
The T bird is almost on the road again.

Howling to be heard....
I am here....Just hav'in bad luck with my T bird....had a battery blow up. I have been working on cleaning up the aftermath of it. Motorcraft= boom.
I have been try'in to hunt down a inexpensive aluminum crankshaft OD pulley also while the Bird is roosting with "acid reflux"

Oh and my wife got me an X-box for Christmas....That sucks me in and next thing I know its 4 hours later....Video crack!
The T bird is almost on the road again.

That doesnt sound good ... Ive seen batteries blow up. Need to neutralize all of that acid.

The battery blew up in my mothers Toyota a while back .. few months later, it caught on fire from the engine compartment. No idea what happened .. faulty japanese engineering perhaps.

Oh yes, the good old Xbox .. havent played since Black ops and Reach came out. :D

- Dan

I went to start the car and it acted like a real low battery dim cluster lights and suck....but the warning lights would get bright again...Then BOOM! sounded like a AR 15 .223 firing...and a pillar of smoke from the left front....the whole top blew off....I replaced it with a Diehard gold from Sears...and it started no problems....But the acid allover the engine bay got to me....and after I cleaned the hell out and got it looking somewhat respectable.
Theres only a few white spots on the P/S, Fuse block, and under hood light.
Oh and my left turn/marker lens was blown off....where they glue the light body and the clear lens part....
So now I am elbows deep under the hood with baking soda water solution and the toothbrush....when its not raining...(no garage) sucks

Back