Membership

SCspeedster

SCCoA Member
Hello, yesterday I paid the SCCOA membership fee and it still does not show that I am a member. I was wondering of it takes awhile for my acct status to change? I sent an email here yesterday but haven't gotten a response yet. Thanks!

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
Did you follow all the steps listed in this post ?

SCspeedster

SCCoA Member
Yes, however when I paid I used the option of paying directly with my visa debit c.c.vs PayPal. I figured I'd save sccoa the PayPal fees. Sounds like I should of just signed in with PayPal and paid that way?

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
Okay, this was a WTH moment for me. Every few weeks/months, I run in to this - someone says their upgrade didn't go through. Every time, it's an issue with Paypal disabling our auto-upgrades. Finally figured it out - they're trying to send cancelation notices of old recurring memberships to the old forums. After 100 failures, they turn off auto-upgrades.

At this point, auto-upgrades are back on and any users who did not get auto-upgraded are fixed. Have an email in to Paypal on how to handle as no one has a solution online. I have a feeling it's going on my calendar monthly to check this ultimately.